Turn on thread page Beta

How Many Of you have had one night stands? watch

ReputationRep:
    sometimes there is just this attraction that happens... and yes, i prefer to be in love blah blah blah, but this is different and in some ways more intense and exciting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy)
    sometimes there is just this attraction that happens... and yes, i prefer to be in love blah blah blah, but this is different and in some ways more intense and exciting...

100% agrred

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    100% agrred
    thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Yes...a few of them.

Do you regret them? Please don't take this the wrong way but do you not think you are a bit too young and immature to be having loads of one night stands?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spoon1)
    Do you regret them? Please don't take this the wrong way but do you not think you are a bit too young and immature to be having loads of one night stands?
    leave her alone, she's had loads of lectures lots of times of lots of other people, she's heard it all before and doesn't need any more lectures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenna999)
    leave her alone, she's had loads of lectures lots of times of lots of other people, she's heard it all before and doesn't need any more lectures.

No need to tell me off, it's not like I knew that she'd had all these lectures before! If she doesn't like being lectured at then she doesn't need to tell everyone.

ReputationRep:
    No need to tell me off, it's not like I knew that she'd had all these lectures before! If she doesn't like being lectured at then she doesn't need to tell everyone.
    she's allowed to contribute to this thread as much as anyone else, she was answering the question. she gets discriminated against because of her age all the time. none of us know her, we have no right to judge really.
    sorry, i wasnt having a go, i was just sticking up for her before this thread turns into a whole 'let's attack need_money' thing like it has done before.

ReputationRep:
    ive had a few one night stands, most with friends, ive never met anyone in a club and gone home with them, well unless they were a friend of a friend. i've got a very high sex drive, so i need lots of sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoVet)
    Never, and don't really want to have one. I'm too body-conscious to strip my clothes off in front of a total stranger :rolleyes:
    :dito: it's hard enough for me to get undressed in front of my bf

ReputationRep:
    Not me, had my chances though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Not me, had my chances though.
    good good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    good good
    Why good good? j/w

ReputationRep:
    Never have, never will, as Adsur says.

Although that didn't stop me wanting my ex (with him at the time!) to take off his shirt
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by izzy)
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Why good good? j/w
    cos uv had ur chances to have one night stands but havent!
    very rare in most guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tate)
    ive had a few one night stands, most with friends, ive never met anyone in a club and gone home with them, well unless they were a friend of a friend. i've got a very high sex drive, so i need lots of sex.

hehe and you live in notts -well why dont we know one another lol !

ReputationRep:
    I've never had a stand, nevermind a one night stand!

I have mixed feelings about one-night stands, whether or not it is intimate, rather than just sexy, is subjective on the individuals i guess.

ReputationRep:
    never i'd feel too weird about it (esp since i hav a bf)
    I'm in the mindset that u shud only have sex if u love someone...very old fashioned, but meh

ReputationRep:
    I do regret them actually. They haven't been the best for giving me a good reputation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    hehe and you live in notts -well why dont we know one another lol !
    haha we prolly do, or at least know some of the same people! everyone i meet these days knows someone i know!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.