Turn on thread page Beta

How Many Of you have had one night stands? watch

ReputationRep:
    I think I'd hate it- I can only feel comfortable with someone I trust.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tate)
    haha we prolly do, or at least know some of the same people! everyone i meet these days knows someone i know!
    lol whereabouts in notts do u live? i'm in kimberly!

ReputationRep:
    ooohhhh one night stands, zero commitment and zero resistance to S.T.I's

all good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    lol whereabouts in notts do u live? i'm in kimberly!
    calverton, the wilderness lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tate)
    and you go to hucknull all the time?!!! are you mad?!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ive had a one night stand.
    Word.

ReputationRep:
    i have. it was a cool, not totally drunken experience. the sex was awesome but in a different way to sex with a long term partner is. also it was kinda awkward the next morning, but i haven't seen him since (he lives in the states). i'd say you have to be ok with it before you have a one night stand, not just make a drunken mistake. and of course - be careful!
    have fun
    phoebe xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tate)
    lol, loveli....

what kinda places do you hang out, bar club wise??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy)
    wow , 3 amys in one thread AND all from notts hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy)
    i know! its not actually that far away in distance or in a car, but i have to get 2 busses, i have to go into town then back out again, it costs me so much! damn friends living in stupid places lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    lol, loveli....

what kinda places do you hang out, bar club wise??

i used to go to rock city all the time, i haven't been for so long tho (i'm going tonight actually, my friends band are playing, there called pariah, just incase your intrested lol) i used to go to the rescue rooms and the cookie club a fair bit too, but now days i'm usually at stealth or blueprint or over at garvey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tishysquishy)
    never I'm in the mindset that u shud only have sex if u love someone...very old fashioned, but meh
    I agree. I can't imagine being that intimate with a complete stranger - the idea is a complete turn-off. I can't even imagine kissing someone without knowing them really well... I guess I'm old-fashioned that way.

ReputationRep:
    you can have a one night stand with your best friend. It doesnt have to be with a stranger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tate)
    i used to go to rock city all the time, i haven't been for so long tho (i'm going tonight actually, my friends band are playing, there called pariah, just incase your intrested lol) i used to go to the rescue rooms and the cookie club a fair bit too, but now days i'm usually at stealth or blueprint or over at garvey.
    i hate rescue rooms, its always jammed and it takes you about half an hour to get a drink (or in my case about 4 because i dont like having to go back)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    you can have a one night stand with your best friend. It doesnt have to be with a stranger.
    True - I suppose I was thinking of the "classic" one night stand where you don't really know the person beforehand.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2005
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.