Turn on thread page Beta

So what's everyone doing for the summer/going on holiday?? watch

ReputationRep:
    Going to Wales with my mates (as I told you already today :p: ), then a trip to Thorpe Park, maybe visiting some relatives (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO), just hanging out with friends...and apart from that, lying in my room reading, listening to music and probably making lots of bad graphics on photoshop. Yay for time wasting!

ReputationRep:
    Next Sunday i'm going to Spain for two weeks. Got our own villa, should be awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Going out, having fun...usual.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and going to Florida for a couple of weeks in mid-August. (I'm gonna fry!) I'm away for my 16th Birthday and Results Day!

ReputationRep:
    Going to Turkey next saturday!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Russia on Thursday!!!!!
    Which just happens to be my birthday too!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to volunteer at a Summer camp in the USA for two weeks then i'll come home and do refular stuff!

ReputationRep:
    ahum regular (typo!)

ReputationRep:
    im going 2 mallorca 4 2 weeks!

ReputationRep:
    nothing. staying in crappy belgium

ReputationRep:
    I'm working for as much of the summer as possible and hopefully making lots of money, then when my boyfriend comes back off holiday in a month, seeing him for a week and maybe every weekend or so. Also some of my friends are coming to visit which should be awesome - we can go to real nightclubs for once, not those poor excuses in Cambridge!

ReputationRep:
    I'm working most of summer and then in September I am going to Majorca with 3 of my friends to relax just before uni!!

ReputationRep:
    Going to Barcelona a month today for 1 week. Looking for a full time job.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to sit in the garden a lot and read, will definately read the new Harry Potter when it comes out! I'm gonna have as many barbies as possible in the North of England lol drink as much booze, worry about exam results then revise for resits...oh and get a job

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.