Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    April from the Turtles!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    April from the Turtles!
    mmm hhmmm, with her 80's perm and yellow jumpsuit, that's one fine speciman of womanhood :rolleyes: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    daphne no, you want velma
    which one is the ginger?

ReputationRep:
    If anyone says jesse from pokemon, I will personally track you down and re-educate you

(Original post by grace)
    mmm hhmmm, with her 80's perm and yellow jumpsuit, that's one fine speciman of womanhood :rolleyes: lol
    lol, i was about to say about her yellow jumpsuit. How fashionable!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    lol, i was about to say about her yellow jumpsuit. How fashionable!
    lol, wonder if those'll ever come in?! Can u imagine us all walking around in acid yellow jumpsuits?! We'd look like mechanics.

ReputationRep:
    daphne is the ginger one

(Original post by grace)
    lol, wonder if those'll ever come in?! Can u imagine us all walking around in acid yellow jumpsuits?! We'd look like mechanics.
    omg if they ever come in i will rip my hair out. black i can cope with, yellow is way over the top!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fritz)
    I think Belle is gorge and the beast...how hot lol. batman in the future now he is hot.
    One of the best out of the Disney Prinesses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    One of the best out of the Disney Prinesses.
    the best disney princess has GOT to be Aurora from sleeping beauty. She's the epitome of femininity but belle is pretty as well. Actually, most of the disney princesses are so pretty, they're the ones who we *uses the term 'we' to encompass my fellow girly girls of this world* used to look at when we were five and want to be just like them when we grow up!

ReputationRep:
    why are we discussing the attractiveness of cartoon characters, we really are quite sad, and have a lot of time on our hands.

Not that I'm complaining

ReputationRep:
    why are we discussing the attractiveness of cartoon characters, we really are quite sad, and have a lot of time on our hands.

Not that I'm complaining
    ha ha ha, actually i'm in the middle of writing a comparitive essay between L'Etranger and Metamorphosis...discussing the merits of disney princesses is merely something i do on the side, lol

ReputationRep:
    Personally speaking, cos it's better than writing my French oral.

Jessica Rabbit, obviously, but why has no-one mentioned Trent from Daria? He's quite seriously sexy.

ReputationRep:
    Cinderella's evil step mother was a bit of a looker too.

ReputationRep:

Not that I'm complaining
    are you saying you wouldn't s**g Belle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Cinderella's evil step mother was a bit of a looker too.
    hahahaha, man you're just brightening up my day!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ah the joys of education, you get given so much work to do, yet you still find time to compare cartoon characters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    hahahaha, man you're just brightening up my day!!!!!!!
    I'm serious! You can always trust an older woman to show you a good time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I'm serious! You can always trust an older woman to show you a good time
    lol lol lol lol lol lol LOL!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Not really, as I would have to be dematerialised and then rematerialised in the cel-shaded world, then I would have to get round the beasty boy. Too much hassle

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.