Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    some ppl on here are well harsh they give me bad rep 4 know reason stuff like if I make a spellin mistake or say somthin that dont sound funny I dont even realise whata I am doing wrong it isnt fair i only got a warning as well coz I posted 2 threads with the same thing on harsh or what!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hulachick15)
    some ppl on here are well harsh they give me bad rep 4 know reason stuff like if I make a spellin mistake or say somthin that dont sound funny I dont even realise whata I am doing wrong it isnt fair i only got a warning as well coz I posted 2 threads with the same thing on harsh or what!
    Life is tough darling. If its any conselation;my watch battery died today.

ReputationRep:
    At the end of the day its only rep points, isn't it.

ReputationRep:
    The reputation system sucks balls. People with big reputations only get it because they share it around with each other probably. I'll rep you and see if it makes any difference.

ReputationRep:
    some ppl on here are well harsh... harsh or what!
    Not really, you can earn back some rep by typing properly...

And it wasn't me that repped you btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beekeeper_)
    Not really, you can earn back some rep by typing properly...

And it wasn't me that repped you btw

OMG it ain't my fault if I am a fast typer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stratomaster)
    The reputation system sucks balls. People with big reputations only get it because they share it around with each other probably. I'll rep you and see if it makes any difference.
    Actually i doubt it. some people will, but repping same person every possible time can get annoying, because A) it means you need to search for their posts B) it means when you see really helpful or funny posts you leave thme out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stratomaster)

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Actually it can be quite rock and roll to have neg rep points lol. that doesn't give anyone an excuse to neg rep by the way lol

ReputationRep:
    maybe its bacuse you use text speak posted a dupicate thread and then made this one. you got neg rep because you cant talk properly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    maybe its bacuse you use text speak posted a dupicate thread and then made this one. you got neg rep because you cant talk properly
    :dito:

Besides, part with just £3.50 of your cash and you can find out who has actually repped you.

ReputationRep:
    i just neg reped her for this post lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beekeeper_)
    :dito:

Besides, part with just £3.50 of your cash and you can find out who has actually repped you.
    But thats besides the point of becoming a sub, you should become a sub because you really want to, I did, im sure you did when you were one. Point of becoming a sub is to help TSR

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    nope i became a sub because i wanted the forum

ReputationRep:
    Guess you'd better start sucking up to people with rep then... :rolleyes: ! Seriously, don't worry too much - just try to be ultra helpful to people for a while and I'm sure you'll get your rep back.

Sarah

ReputationRep:

WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR THAT WAS OUT OF ORDER MS PERFECT

ReputationRep:
    lol its miss and becasue youve posted spam. well within my rights im worth 64 points so get out of that one :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR THAT WAS OUT OF ORDER MS PERFECT
    :rofl: because she knew you would get angry, shes probably laughing at your reply post right now.

ReputationRep:
    lol got it in one i forgot to sigh in though sorry

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.