Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I knew it would take someone of your 'intellectual calibre' to spot that, much appreiciated
    Tad assumptive?

Me'sa goin' back out ta the yard now y'all to shoot me some bottles......

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sgt.Pepper)
    Tad assumptive?

Me'sa goin' back out ta the yard now y'all to shoot me some bottles......

:p:
    Lol, perhaps :eviltongu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamen)
    Lol, perhaps :eviltongu
    I'm starting to think your :eviltongue: smiley is of a sexual nature now.

ReputationRep:
    cant find the picture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    cant find the picture
    dont worry, thanks anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting to think your e: smiley is of a sexual nature now.
    It was directed at me :eek: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sgt.Pepper)
    It was directed at me :eek: .
    oo er

ReputationRep:
    So guyzez how was your day.....

Mine was amazing, I played Berlioz Elgar and Dukas all day.........

ReputationRep:
    guyzez
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rising_heat)
    So guyzez how was your day.....

Mine was amazing, I played Berlioz Elgar and Dukas all day.........
    Lol the thread killer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rising_heat)
    So guyzez how was your day

I assume you were saying that in a camp kind of voice...like it babeZ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    Lol the thread killer.
    Tis moi...... *resucitates thread*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    I'm starting to think your :eviltongue: smiley is of a sexual nature now.
    ROFL :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    The Grim Reaper gets a bad rap. Simply by the nature of his job he is perceived as dark and evil. The reality is, though many times death seems unfair, it is neither good nor evil—it’s simply a fact of life, like the sun. To many, the sun isn’t evil; it provides warmth, light, and gives our plants/food source a chance to grow. But, if you were starving because of a drought, or stuck in a desert with no water, the sun is definitely not your friend. Perspective is everything.

In 1966, my daughter was only about six months old, and my husband and I were living with his parents at the time. On one particular morning, he had left for work and I decided to lie on the couch until my baby woke up. I left the door to the upstairs open, as well as our bedroom door, so I could hear her when she awoke. I soon fell asleep on the couch.

Shortly after I fell asleep, something woke me. As I opened my eyes and looked up, I saw what appeared to be someone wearing a black, hooded robe going toward the stairs. I was frozen with horror. I watched the figure turn and go upstairs. At this point I was freaking out—my baby is up there. I got up and started running toward the stairs, and I yelled for my mother-in-law to help. My mother-in-law was sleeping in the room off of the dining room, and she jumped out of bed to find out what I was yelling about. When I got upstairs and went into the nursery, my baby was lying there limp with her eyes rolling in the back of her head. I grabbed her and ran downstairs. She was lifeless. We put 7UP soda in her bottle and forced it into her and left for the hospital.

By the time we reached the doctor, she was okay. No one could explain what had happened. When they looked at her at the hospital, they thought we were nuts. She was laughing and having a great time getting all of the attention. Had I beaten the angel of death? Or was my daughter in trouble and that spirit was warning me? Whatever it was, thank God I still have my daughter.
    -S.M.

Over the centuries, the angel of death evolved from a sometimes unseen supernatural force that decimated cities and armies with fire and brimstone from the sky, to a very personal and one-on-one encounter between a black-cloaked skeleton carrying a large scythe and hourglass, and an unlucky person who is about to lose their life.

The word "death" is used in two main ways in the Bible. First, it is used to describe the cessation of life. Second, death is used in reference to the lost. This refers to their eternal separation from God as a result of sin (Isaiah 59:2), in a conscious state of damnation without hope (1 Thessalonians 4:13; Revelation 20:10,14,15).

Speaking evil of God or denying Him some good which we should attribute to Him. Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is attributing the miracles of Christ as being accomplished by the power of the devil (Matthew 12:22-32) and is an unforgivable sin (Mark 3:28-30). Blasphemy arises out of pride (Psalm 73:9,11), hatred (Psalm 74:18), injustice (Isaiah 52:5), etc. Christ was mistakingly accused of blasphemy (John 10:30-33).

Therefore I conclude I have sinned and feel a cold chill always when I hear the word TSR.

Yours Mark. Josh and the secrets of who Ribomania wanted to be will go to the grave.

ReputationRep:
    I am scared.

Many, many muchly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribomania)
    Remember you told me where you live..... I will track your IP and hunt you down........
    a bit of an empty threat considering we can track you down as well

ReputationRep:
    Remember you told me where you live..... I will track your IP and hunt you down........
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    i am lost...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    a bit of an empty threat considering we can track you down as well
    Seeing as I have said where I live so many times on TSR and you have a fix on my IP it shouldn't be to hard, oh except I'm only at this IP address for four more days then its summer holidays and the end of Ribomania on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as I have said where I live so many times on TSR and you have a fix on my IP it shouldn't be to hard, oh except I'm only at this IP address for four more days then its summer holidays and the end of Ribomania on TSR.
    so who are you then?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.