Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hulachick15)
    WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR THAT WAS OUT OF ORDER MS PERFECT
    Why did you neg rep me, you made this spam thread and expect people not to disagree with you, you have neg rep yourself for a reason you know, jeez.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    Actually i doubt it. some people will, but repping same person every possible time can get annoying, because A) it means you need to search for their posts B) it means when you see really helpful or funny posts you leave thme out.
    These people who have high reputation probably have hundreds or thousands of posts, which make them quite easy to find. Most people don't seem to care about helpful posts, look at trev he didn't get another green gem until his 6000th post or something.

Why am I even sitting here talking about this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stratomaster)
    These people who have high reputation probably have hundreds or thousands of posts, which make them quite easy to find. Most people don't seem to care about helpful posts, look at trev he didn't get another green gem until his 6000th post or something.

Why am I even sitting here talking about this
    You have a point. Im surprised about that fact about Trev, hes an excellent member.

ReputationRep:
    But thats besides the point of becoming a sub, you should become a sub because you really want to, I did, im sure you did when you were one. Point of becoming a sub is to help TSR
    Nope, to help TSR i donated some extra cash.

I sub for the forums, titles and rep info. Grr i'm still waiting to be subbed, i wish this damn subbing problem was sorted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beekeeper_)
    Nope, to help TSR i donated some extra cash.

I sub for the forums, titles and rep info. Grr i'm still waiting to be subbed, i wish this damn subbing problem was sorted.
    I know, i updated my sub account 5 days ago, only just got it today. And yeah exactly, donations are there for helping TSR mainly.

ReputationRep:
    agreeing w/ whoever insulted the rep system.
    everyone with hi rep have just repped each other to the top.
    tis a joke methinks....

(Original post by viscount)
    agreeing w/ whoever insulted the rep system.
    everyone with hi rep have just repped each other to the top.
    tis a joke methinks....
    you just keep thinkin that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MorbidAngel)
    you just keep thinkin that.
    Exactly.

ReputationRep:
    I've got very little 'rep' as they call it :rolleyes:
    And I'm quite happy with it.

ReputationRep:
    This is ridiculous! If you want to come onto a forum like this, then you are just going to have to accept the way that things work, and this includes the reputation system.
    People have neg repped you for their own reason - theyare allowed to do thi, and judgiing by the quality of this thread probably right to do so :p: It is in the FAQ that everyone should avoid using text speak, and poor spelling is just irritating.
    As for people with lots of reputation, the vast majority of it comes from people they don't speak toy, it's not just shared around, althoguh obviously this does happen occassionally, just as it does with people with low reputation. And the people with high post counts are almost always the people who have been around for the longest, and so have had much more time to earn their reputation.

ReputationRep:
    Why did you neg rep me, you made this spam thread and expect people not to disagree with you, you have neg rep yourself for a reason you know, jeez.

Awwww baby gonna cry?

ReputationRep:
    Awwww baby gonna cry?
    :rofl: That actually made me laugh, hehe

2 gems? :eek: naughty girl...

ReputationRep:
    hulachick speak in English on the forums and you will find yourself less likely to be neg repped by others.

ReputationRep:
    OMG it ain't my fault if I am a fast typer
    So am i but you speak slang. Which is hard to understand.

ReputationRep:
    Awwww baby gonna cry?
    I thought you were the 1 crying about rep?

ReputationRep:
    Awwww baby gonna cry?
    Lol :rofl: ive only been gone an hour and already you have an extra negative gem hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Not crying now baby, LAUGHING

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :rofl: it is pretty funny

OMG it ain't my fault if I am a fast typer
    imagine if all fast typers were like you.....

ReputationRep:
    well im here to stick up for her....shes 16 for goodness sakes...

ReputationRep:
    So are a few other members on this site. Not all 16 year olds are this immature.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.