Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    no offence but come on why post it on the net!... wat do u girls think?.

impressed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickNack)
    lol i didnt mean it in an pig-headed way, nd if thats how it sounded sry im just saying that i doubt many people *want* to be single, but dont jump for the first person who shows an interest, that everyone has admirers and im willing to bet anything that u (tiger) does.
    lol its ok i was just kidding! :rolleyes: i do know what ya mean... one boy was crazy about me for 2years and i just couldn't see him as a boyf... felt so guilty though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Pollo Diablo)
    Therein lies the problem
    what do you mean by that???? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ummmmm Tigar, are you acting desperate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YourSideView)
    no offence but come on why post it on the net!... wat do u girls think?.

impressed?
    I don't think he was asking for a girlfriend. I think he was just moping about not having one.

Anyways, I'd freshen yourself up. But some new clothes. The girls will come flooding back. And it's all about making the first move

ReputationRep:
    well you have to be confident and you shouldnt expect girls to make their move. You should try inviting girls you like to cinema or something like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tigar)
    Ive been single for a while now but i dont know why. Before i broke up with my ex loads of girls liked me and wanted me but since then not one person has been interested. Girls always tell me how cute i am and nice and how they are surprised i dont have a gf, yet they dont want me and no one else does.

I live in essex and just want to meet a nice girl, but no one notices me or sees me, girls walk through me and look away when i walk near. I just dont know what to do anymore, no one seems to want me.
    Awwww bless :hugs: It's ok I'm sure you'll find someone! Thing is, no point rushing it even if you get a girlfriend right now but if she's not the right girl, that's no good. You want the right girl, not just any random girl. What I think is, appreciate what you have Go and live! - instead of constantly looking and wanting something you don't have, enjoy what you do have. I've found since my break up I've been constantly looking (heh admittedly anyone who was male qualified for a month or two after my break up ) but now I'm fed up with that I'm gonna enjoy myself The right person will come when he comes (in your case, when she comes) but for now, I'm gonna live and I'm not gonna chase after a dream anymore

And trust me, that's a lovely feeling it just makes you feel so free!

ReputationRep:
    ther are many sorts of gf. wot u after? e.g. a freind, **** buddy, long term? once we know that it wud b easier to help u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami C)
    Well it's pretty simple with me....I want one but they all say no.....good times....
    lol. know the feeling.

i'm in danger of turning into one of those guys who knows loads of girls but doesnt have a girlfriend.

OH DEAR GOD IM GOING TO BECOME GAY!!!

Ok maybe not.

But still, gf wud be nice to hav at some point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beekeeper_)
    Good, good, we don't want him batting for our team. :rolleyes:
    Hehehehe!!! Rep!!!

ReputationRep:
    Not having a GF does not mean you are not desirable to girls as proves the case with you. It's a case of "waiting for the right girl to come". Sometimes it takes time for girls to fancy boys (and vice versa!). The best relationships develop through friendship which is developed overtime so take your time to get to know girls. Your young anyway, you've got plenty of time to get a gf.

ReputationRep:
    Get a motorbike and some shades. Your problems will be sorted.

On a more serious note, don't be desperate. Desperation will prevent any girl being interested in you, play it cool.

ReputationRep:
    just be yourself and be friendly to girls without using chat up lines. some people find clubs a good place to meet people or even get your friends to set you up with someone

ReputationRep:
    I find clubs (especially round here) are not a good place to meet prospective bf's/gf's [of course from past experience!].

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tigar)
    Ive been single for a while now but i dont know why. Before i broke up with my ex loads of girls liked me and wanted me but since then not one person has been interested. Girls always tell me how cute i am and nice and how they are surprised i dont have a gf, yet they dont want me and no one else does.

I live in essex and just want to meet a nice girl, but no one notices me or sees me, girls walk through me and look away when i walk near. I just dont know what to do anymore, no one seems to want me.
    It's your cologne mate. Try 'renegade' so you smell like a true man! It'll give you the essence of sweat and urine, and girls love sweaty men! Go play GTA: San Andreas for more details (rofl at this). :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Those girls who walk away from u they all think that u r to good for them..

ReputationRep:
    heres some advice on getting a gf.......... get away from your computer and venture into the REAL WORLD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by se77en)
    heres some advice on getting a gf.......... get away from your computer and venture into the REAL WORLD
    stick with the e-world ..... its much more interesting!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ................................ ................... tumbleweed blows by...........................

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.