Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    empty silence

o well mine is

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, thanks for all your replies, didnt think id get so many. I dont really have any friends either, they all left me for their bf's or have moved away so i dont really see them.

I dont really have anywhere to go because of that, i asked one the girls at work to set me up with one of her mates but she thinks thats really werid and stupid and thus wont invite me out with her and her mates. Hell, she wont even come out with me and bring a mate or two along.

Also the girls looking away from me dont think im too good for them, they are probably very ego centric which seems to be most girls, they look away because they think im ugly probably.

ReputationRep:
    I have a similar stance. For some reason plenty of girls ask how my love life is when, in fact, there is no such thing. And many have been surprised that I don't have a girlfriend too. It's becoming quite annoying now.

ReputationRep:
    Ahem. You think most girls are egocentric? Suddenly it's clear why you're not getting any.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol girls are bad for you :p: always make ya do things you dont wanna j/k gotta love us girls :rolleyes: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    lol girls are bad for you :p: always make ya do things you dont wanna
    Espescially tammy_girl's! Lol! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Espescially tammy_girl's! Lol! :p:

:eek: me never..... :p: hehehehe!!!!!!!!! I'm a little angel :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    :eek: me never..... :p: hehehehe!!!!!!!!! I'm a little angel :p: xoxo
    Ha! You wish! Lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Ha! You wish! Lol!
    lol my horns are there to balance my halo :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    lol my horns are there to balance my halo :p: xoxo
    So your half, half then.....more lyk 90 bad, 10 good! Lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    So your half, half then.....more lyk 90 bad, 10 good! Lol!
    somethin like that watch it or i might have to prick ya with my big red fork hahahaha!!! xoxo

ReputationRep:
    somethin like that watch it or i might have to prick ya with my big red fork hahahaha!!! xoxo
    Oi Oi! Lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Oi Oi! Lol!
    :p: hehehe!!!! xoxo

ReputationRep:
    :p: hehehe!!!! xoxo
    Anyway, i've gotta go now...really ought to start my art work! Nice to "meet" ya. take care, nyt. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Anyway, i've gotta go now...really ought to start my art work! Nice to "meet" ya. take care, nyt. x
    lol nite nite!!!! xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tigar)
    Ive been single for a while now but i dont know why. Before i broke up with my ex loads of girls liked me and wanted me but since then not one person has been interested. Girls always tell me how cute i am and nice and how they are surprised i dont have a gf, yet they dont want me and no one else does.

I live in essex and just want to meet a nice girl, but no one notices me or sees me, girls walk through me and look away when i walk near. I just dont know what to do anymore, no one seems to want me.
    This sounds so like me. I know what it's like and the sooner you realise its good to be single, the better. I will say no more.

ReputationRep:
    Whats good about being single when no one wants you? Maybe i would be happy if random girls would kiss me or hang out with me and stuff. but they dont. So i just end up being alone most of the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pav27)
    Get a motorbike and some shades.

Ooooohh. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    hahahahhahahahah.............. ppal .. r so..

ReputationRep:
    Well thought id put one final post here and say if any girls wana get to know a nice guy and see his faceparty profile then you know where the pm button is.

Went pub just now to play pool and have a drink but it was mainly blokes there or girls with blokes so didnt get a look in

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.