Turn on thread page Beta

Whats the earliest youve got up and stayed up watch

ReputationRep:
    Please and thankyou me is 4:35 recently.

ReputationRep:
    Got up at 10am friday morning and didnt get to sleep until 11pm saturday evening. I've done this several time, not nice.

ReputationRep:
    Got up at 0:00 on one day, and went to sleep at 0:01, the next day.

ReputationRep:
    The earliest I've got up and the latest I've stayed up happens to be the same time, as I stayed up the whole night once to complete my coursework.

ReputationRep:
    But then again I generally stay up till quite late - usually past midnight.

ReputationRep:
    up at 6am for college, later bed at 4am after a coursework cram-session, back up at 6am for college, only for bed at 4am again the next night (or morn) after a 2nd cram session in another subject, back up at 6am, again for college. thats 4hours sleep in 2 days

ReputationRep:
    Got up at 8am, went college, went to my first work at 9pm. Finished at 6am. Watched tv for 2 hours. Went to my second job at 8am saturday morning, finished at 6pm. Slept for 30 hours afterwards

ReputationRep:
    about 4 am or mayb 3 am, in both cases its been cause there has been a graand prix on the tv (can't remeber whether it was japan or australia, but one of them i think :P)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bilb)
    Slept for 30 hours afterwards

30 hours? Seriously or a slight exaggeration?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firestone)
    30 hours? Seriously or a slight exaggeration?
    :dito: ???

ReputationRep:
    Stayed up all night a few times (including once when I was at Oxford for interviews. Possibly that's why I didn't get in...), but I think the earliest I've actually got up is two a.m.. I had a flight to catch.

ReputationRep:
    midnight, then didn't sleep for 36 hours!

ReputationRep:
    4am when i went to work with my dad.

ReputationRep:
    A couple of times I've stayed up all night two nights in a row, and not gone to bed until the evening of the day after the second. I think that means I've been awake for 60 hours! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    umm, 6am, but thats only when we are going to Alton Towers or Light-waterer valley. School days its usually 8:30am

ReputationRep:
    I can stay up for 24 hours at the very most.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kew96158)
    A couple of times I've stayed up all night two nights in a row, and not gone to bed until the evening of the day after the second. I think that means I've been awake for 60 hours! :eek:
    Woah. Didn't you feel even a bit drowsy the next day? For the same piece of coursework I got about 3 hours of sleep in 48 hours, and even then I was practically falling asleep the following day, and just about managed to force myself awake.

ReputationRep:
    At one of my friends sleepovers in a huge church hall (there were about 25 of us), and I was up at about 10 that morning, and didn't sleep until 6 the next day. So, that's 32 hours. Or if you're talking about early mornings, then about 4 am for a school trip abroad, and I stayed up till about 11 that night.

ReputationRep:
    3am to go on holiday, went to cyprus i think

ReputationRep:
    2am

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.