Turn on thread page Beta

Whats the earliest youve got up and stayed up watch

ReputationRep:
    i've stayed up for 37 hours.....when i was revising .. absolutely terrible..

i've slept for 24 hours, which was .. death..

It actually HURT when i drank.. coz my mouth was so dry or something....

Reminded me of David Blaine

ReputationRep:
    Woah certainly not as late as most of you.

Sometimes, for example last night, i've got in about 3 in the morning and got up about 8 or 9, and then stayed up till about 12 or later the next night, but i always feel tired.

ReputationRep:
    I've got up at 2ish in the morning for no reason a few times and haven't managed to get to sleep so will be awake untill about 12ish at night meaning I get less than 1 hours sleep useually if that does happen .

The longest I've been awake is about 60hrs. Somehow not getting all that tired and not getting alot of sleep afterwards either :confused: .

When I'm ill however I can sleep a whole day without wakeing up. I'm really weird I know. My body is seriously screwed in many ways.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I stayed up all night once

ReputationRep:
    I got up at 5am once.. stayed up until 4pm the next afternoon (so like 36 hours or something). I slept for ages after that...

ReputationRep:
    went to bed at 7am on thursday... got up at 9...

ReputationRep:
    i stay up late all the time. stayed up all night on like christmas/ new year. having big sessions. didn,t get to sleep till 6am last night (or this morning)

ReputationRep:
    I've stayed up 2 nights in a row when I celebrated my 16th but I was knackered afterwards!

ReputationRep:
    ok i work throw the night during the week so i go to sleep when i get in about 10am to 5pm and at the weekend i start work at 430 am in the moring so not reguler sleeping paterns

ReputationRep:
    Um, well during the exams I was cramming last minute, as was I during the coursework. To be honest on average I only get about 5/6 hours sleep; 7 if I'm lucky. Well, that was during term time. (Bad for me I know - it means my skin will be ****ed, I'll gain weight, and get all wrinkly, not to mention moody!). So yeah, usually I get about 5/6 hours. I stay up quite late - never before 1:00am usually, last few days it's been around 3:30am/4am. But now because it's the holiday, I get up really late (ie. 12 noon, half twelve etc... )

But I have stayed up all night occasionaly; believe it or not, I indulged in an all-night game of Monopoly with a load of mates at my place. It was fueled with coke, and junk food. Funny. Does anyone else notice they get hyper when tired? Reminds me of the Wilfed Owen poem, Dulce et Decorum Est ("Drunk with fatigue...")

ReputationRep:
    I stayed up till 4:30 am on msn the other night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~cherrykisses~)
    I stayed up till 4:30 am on msn the other night.
    Join the club :rofl: Not many people online on MSN at that time

That's what I like about TSR... there's ALWAYS someone online

ReputationRep:
    Woke up on Tuesday morning (a few weeks back) at 7am for an exam in the morning. Did the exam came home, did loads of art, went through the whole night without a single break of patch of sleep, had breakfast etc. then went to school to put up my art display, did a bit more in my sketchbooks, got home at 4pm and had 1h 20 mins of sleep before the showing of the art exhibition.

Now, by the end of Wednesday I was dead, but satified that I managed to make it through.

ReputationRep:
    I stayed up for, in total, about 57 hours once. It wasn't nice. At the end of it, I couldn't be arsed moving from a chair, was beginning to feel slightly paranoid and my stomach was unsettled. Usually, I don't get much sleep. During holidays, I quite often stay up til about 7am, go to bed and get up at noon or a bit after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Um, well during the exams I was cramming last minute, as was I during the coursework. To be honest on average I only get about 5/6 hours sleep; 7 if I'm lucky. Well, that was during term time. (Bad for me I know - it means my skin will be ****ed, I'll gain weight, and get all wrinkly, not to mention moody!). So yeah, usually I get about 5/6 hours. I stay up quite late - never before 1:00am usually, last few days it's been around 3:30am/4am.
    Yeah for the mocks especially, I stayed up till around 1 or 2 am each day for a few of consecutive days, and got up at 6 or 7 at the latest. This annoyingly was also the case for many of my real exams - no wonder they were so bad.

ReputationRep:
    I've woken up at about 2am for a flight to new York, and I've stayed up till about 7.

ReputationRep:
    when i was doing my GCSE graphic product coursework, i never slept that day! 24 hour day!

ReputationRep:
    i do not sleep nor wake up.

ReputationRep:
    I woke up to start the next day when it was still the previous day.

ReputationRep:
    I was given ritalin once, and stayed awake for 40 hours. From 7 in the morning to 11 at night...the next day.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2005
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.