Turn on thread page Beta

Whats the earliest youve got up and stayed up watch

ReputationRep:
    Most time......... that was doing the IOW Challenge set up by Uncle George @ BIBOA...... I was a wake from about.... 5am till about 12pm next day...... I eventually passed out and my body was messed on so many stimulants (RED BULL ROCKS)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philip2004)
    Please and thankyou me is 4:35 recently.
    Got up at half 7 am gone to bed at half 4 am. :rolleyes: :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    umm, 6am, but thats only when we are going to Alton Towers or Light-waterer valley. School days its usually 8:30am
    I went to Alton Towers on Wednesday and we had to leave at 12am . Was a fantastic bus journey though.

ReputationRep:
    2 am for a flight.

I've done all nighters before. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    all nighters for doing essays at uni, then going to lectures/seminars during the day.

ReputationRep:
    2am for a flight, same. I've never done an all nighter...unless you count staying up til 6am talking on MSN, but I went to bed afterwards

ReputationRep:
    Do 12am and 12pm exist (it's kinda confusing as to which is which :p: )? I always thought it was just 12 noon and 12 midnight.

ReputationRep:
    All nighters to do coursework for A levels

ReputationRep:
    I went to sleep at 5:30 once, woke up at 10, worked from 1pm-9pm, then went out and went back to sleep at 4.

ReputationRep:
    err pretty much since the 22nd of june i have been going to bed at like 2/3 am and getting up at 8/9 am. I have no problem in the holidays.

ReputationRep:
    Go to bed at 10:30 am get up at 1:30 am.

I think i'm suffring from insomnia!

ReputationRep:
    for the past two weeks i've gone to bed between 3:30-6:30 am and wake up at 2pm
    yesterday i got out of bed at 5 :|
    today i went to bed at 6:00 am and woke up at 9:00 am...

ReputationRep:
    i have been awake for a 72 hour period before

up at 3am, then awake for about 36 hrs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bouncy)
    up at 3am, then awake for about 36 hrs

(Original post by Sam_B)
    yes thank you Sam... it was when i went to iceland thank you very much! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam_B)
    i have been awake for a 72 hour period before
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

(Original post by girlafraid)
    for the past two weeks i've gone to bed between 3:30-6:30 am and wake up at 2pm
    That's what I've been doing for the past month. I reckon I'm still jet-lagged :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Up at 8am for a morning exam (on a Friday (A2 ICT5)), stayed up til 10pm the Saturday night, so 38 hours or summat like that.

Exam followed by packing for holls, followed by 190 miles in a car, followed by a ferry trip across the Irish sea, followed by another 80 miles or so in the car is not good for me

ReputationRep:
    ive been up for over 24hrs before (no sleep) but in terms of getting up early in the morning, prob 4am to get a train.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.