The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

sorry i dont know my blood type
Reply 2
Yeah most people don't.

Me, I am AB type and saw on some site that people with AB blood type are intrigued by blood (shown by my interest)!

I don't think the blood type determines a person's character, but I think that it affects somebody's personality.
i dont know what mine is
Reply 4
O- and I don't share the personality viewpoint (!)
If you want to find out your bloody type and don't already know, they tell you when you give blood :smile:

I'm A+ which is like the second most common blood group! I dunno how it effects my personality so I'll be quiet now :smile:
Reply 6
Miles

.........so you and I are "universal" - hehe..........and I agree with your comment also.
Reply 7
I don't know, but I don't see how the antigens in your blood are gonna effect your personality....
Reply 8
bodhisattva
.........so you and I are "universal" - hehe..........and I agree with your comment also.

hehe, probably a load of psychological clap-trap.
Reply 9
True, I suppose it's like the belief about star signs and personalities etc.

However I there are instances for me when I've found that a person's "typical characteristics" associated with their blood type match their characteristics. I think that I read somewhere that it's a belief that's common in the Far Eastern countries - similar to star signs.
Reply 10
Obviously not scientifically proven or anything.
Reply 11
A positive all the way!!
Reply 12
Mine is O positive.
What's the typical personality for that?
Reply 13
Ditto - O+. If you ask when you go in for surgery where you're likely to need a blood transfusion, they'll tell you once they've done the pre-op blood tests.
Reply 14
silverjonny
Ditto - O+. If you ask when you go in for surgery where you're likely to need a blood transfusion, they'll tell you once they've done the pre-op blood tests.

Wow, never had a blood transfusion but I found out when I gave blood :wink:
Reply 15
Miles

Im O- tooooo :cool:
Reply 16
A negative. I have no idea what traits are associated with blood types though.
Rebecca
Reply 17
O+..
I am AB+ and I don't think a blood type can really say what you are like personality wise. It seems a bit odd if that were the case. It might be but I just can't see it being like that.
Reply 19
I don't know my blood type.

Latest

Trending

Trending