Turn on thread page Beta

Are you in love? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Don't you just love that feeling when everything just reminds you of someone ?

I feel great. Havnt felt like thise for ages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonatan)
    I'd give it a month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I'd give it a month.
    The pessimist strikes back

ReputationRep:

You feel great now but wait until it ends - you will feel like hell. Me? I'm happy being in the middle.

ReputationRep:
    Yay, I disagree with all the pessimists here-yes, the downsides may be poo but the feeling u get makes up for it all :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    You feel great now but wait until it ends - you will feel like hell. Me? I'm happy being in the middle.
    totally agree... if you have the highs, you also get the lows. if you look at some of my posts a few months ago i was exactly like is- all lovey-dovey and 'omg i'm so happy'. it sucks. been there, done that, thrown out the t-shirt...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I thought I was in love once but then I realised it was just an illusion.

Love is somthing that I shall never find. Love is for normal people.

ReputationRep:
    I'd give it a month.
    month and a day

ReputationRep:
    I'd give it a month.
    LOL!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    totally agree... if you have the highs, you also get the lows. if you look at some of my posts a few months ago i was exactly like is- all lovey-dovey and 'omg i'm so happy'. it sucks. been there, done that, thrown out the t-shirt...

lou xxx
    It all seems so much more pain than gain unless u have that perfect person, I've been soo much better off this term without.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    It all seems so much more pain than gain unless u have that perfect person, I've been soo much better off this term without.
    what really sucks is that my last serious bf was my bestfriend before we went out (we just about got to that stage again, but it's taken a hell of a lot of work). i always thought that he was such a nice guy and would never hurt me... but it still hurt.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    LOVE

its a strong feeling.
    When someone knows everything about you and still takes you...
    that is true love.
    Ive been with my girl friend nearly 15 months. Sure there are arguments, but neva any that last.

To know what true love is you have to know what it is to be without it.
    If you get my drift???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    And still, when you meet someone you really like, you just cant beleive you used to think like that before it. Of course you may get hurt, but If you do not try, you will never get it right. And ok, I know it seems lame to quote a bond movie, but "Theres no point of living if you cant feel alive!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemBOOM)
    To know what true love is you have to know what it is to be without it.
    If you get my drift???
    Well, in that case, I'm perfecting that knowledge! Think I've screwed it up again, without even trying too hard this time...it's a sad fact that I care more about having messed up yet again than I actually care about the guy in question :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

yes i do
    by the way jonatan....förstår du svenska? jag såg att du var norsk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Well, in that case, I'm perfecting that knowledge! Think I've screwed it up again, without even trying too hard this time...it's a sad fact that I care more about having messed up yet again than I actually care about the guy in question :rolleyes:
    Practice does make perfect.
    As long as it isnt the same mistake more than once.
    Sounds an interesting story!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    yes i do
    han er svensk

ReputationRep:
    yes i do
    Hahaha, Jag är svensk. Jag flyttade till Oslo för några år sedan, men jag bor här nu

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, Jag är svensk. Jag flyttade till Oslo för några år sedan, men jag bor här nu
    jaså varför flyttade du dit? eller varför inte sverige har inte så mycket att komma med

ReputationRep:
    jaså varför flyttade du dit? eller varför inte sverige har inte så mycket att komma med
    sverige har jo ikke meg da...

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.