Turn on thread page Beta

Are you in love? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    han er svensk
    men du är norsk? va kul! ni är de första från skandinavien jag mött här, visserligen har jag bara varit medlem i några dagar

ReputationRep:
    eh?

Lost me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    jaså varför flyttade du dit? eller varför inte sverige har inte så mycket att komma med
    My parents moved here because of higher wages (I will use english for the sake of our fellow chat members). Right now Im on this purple cloud because of Linda

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonatan)
    My parents moved here because of higher wages (I will use english for the sake of our fellow chat members). Right now Im on this purple cloud because of Linda
    yeah it is better, i just wanted to see if you understood, are you an Ib student as her?
    i myself is on clouds because of my boyfriend peter
    lovelly feeling!

ReputationRep:
    The golden rule:

If you can fart in front of each other!!!!!!
    THAT MY FRIENDS IS LOVE. (or someone that puts up with alot)

ReputationRep:
    yeah it is better, so are an Ib student as her?
    Yep, we are in the same physics and economics classes. What about you? Ib or swedish system ?

ReputationRep:
    Yep, we are in the same physics and economics classes. What about you? Ib or swedish system ?
    Ib but the first year pre-ib, i had swedish courses

ReputationRep:
    Ib but the first year pre-ib, i had swedish courses
    Good choice, IB rocks compared to scandinavian schooling. Just make sure to do your homework when your supposed to (This is one of those do what I tell you to, not what I do , statements). If nothing else, IB will sure teach you to get yourself organised, which is worth its weight in gold (Not only because abstract concepts has no weight). Some people will tell you IB is antisocial or some ******** like that. The truth is that IB is for those who take their education seriously and not just try to get drunk every saturday (Some IB students manage both, but thats another story). Im telling you, you really mature during the two years of IB. In addition, if you have an IB diploma you can apply to all kinds of great unis. This is not just some silly PR thing, norwegian diplomas aint even accepted by cambridge and oxford, but they encourage IB students to apply.

You made a really great choice to do IB.

ReputationRep:
    do you have to feel happy when in love? i have depression and so i'm not always the cheeriest of all, but i am very much in love with my partner, so does love really mean happiness? i guess it sort of does in a way because he generally makes me happy, but i guess alot of the time he makes me sad too. does love = happiness?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)
    do you have to feel happy when in love? i have depression and so i'm not always the cheeriest of all, but i am very much in love with my partner, so does love really mean happiness? i guess it sort of does in a way because he generally makes me happy, but i guess alot of the time he makes me sad too. does love = happiness?
    There is nothing wrong with a bit of healthy depression, though you should enjoy all time spent with your loved one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemBOOM)
    Practice does make perfect.
    As long as it isnt the same mistake more than once.
    Sounds an interesting story!?!
    Oh, most of the time it is the same mistake, I just don't know how to do things any other (i.e. successful) way.

It's not really that interesting - pulled a guy on three separate occasions, after the first two didn't want to be with him, so avoided him for a couple of weeks. Then via some complicated twist of my own logic decided that getting very drunk and pulling him again at the Christmas party was a great idea, and now I have sort of changed my mind. He did e-mail me, and I replied (we live a long way apart in the holidays) but he hasn't written back so now I think I've screwed up again.

Still, it makes a change from my usual hopeless-crush-until-realisation-dawns-that-they-hate-me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I'd give it a month.
    give them a break. they just got together 2 days ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    You feel great now but wait until it ends - you will feel like hell. Me? I'm happy being in the middle.
    what's in the middle? a compromise between being single and having relationships?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I thought I was in love once but then I realised it was just an illusion.

Love is somthing that I shall never find. Love is for normal people.
    lol. ask jonatan for some tips.

ReputationRep:
    love? hmm
    i think im in love.Ive been with my boyfriend since last year october and we are still going on wondefully!! I love him to bits and would die if anything happened to him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I thought I was in love once but then I realised it was just an illusion.

Love is somthing that I shall never find. Love is for normal people.
    Hey neither me nor Linda can be considdered "normal" people. Normality sucks (except for the normal parts of Linda )

ReputationRep:
    Very much in love Tis good. Won't think about what will happen if it all goes wrong cos that's WAY too depressing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Very much in love Tis good. Won't think about what will happen if it all goes wrong cos that's WAY too depressing!
    Hey dude!

Long time no seen Cambridge was awesome. Its like those universities are bread pieces which has been thrown out ov the floor , and then ethe fungus (the city ) just starts to grow in between

Your floors are kinda noisy though

*siiiiiiiiigh* It just bugs me that even if I get in, Linda will be somewhere else (Unless she actually decides to take a gap year and then applies with sidney as a preference ), but then I wouldnt see her for so long, so that would suck as well.

ReputationRep:
    Hey dude!

Long time no seen Cambridge was awesome. Its like those universities are bread pieces which has been thrown out ov the floor , and then ethe fungus (the city ) just starts to grow in between

*siiiiiiiiigh* It just bugs me that even if I get in, Linda will be somewhere else (Unless she actually decides to take a gap year and then applies with sidney as a preference ), but then I wouldnt see her for so long, so that would suck as well.
    If I do apply to Cam it will definetly be somwhere else than Sidney Sainsbury's

ReputationRep:
    Hey dude!

You weren't staying on T floor in Garden Court were you?!

Long distance relationships are tough My b/f is moving to Oxford and even though the distance doesn't compare I'll find it hard. Ah well, the bar and the solace of alcohol are never far away! Seriously though, at least the wonders of modern technology mean you can still talk on teh phone and email and things. Not that it replaces being there with the person...

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.