Turn on thread page Beta

What are you doing between now and going to uni? watch

ReputationRep:
    in terms of anything - eg: preparation, holiday, sleep, party, learn a language etc....anything

WHAT ARE U DOING?

just interested

danker

ReputationRep:
    Working to save up money for uni!

ReputationRep:
    i am partaying, sleeping, sleeping, holidaying in Gran Canaria, working (to get money for more partaying), partaying, sleeping, crying (when results come out)

ReputationRep:
    I'm saving money for university. That's about it.

ReputationRep:
    First of all, waiting for the boyfriend and friends to get back from their travels, and trying to lose a bit of weight. Then partaying like Tish! I'm going to Jamaica too, and aforementioned boyfriend might take me to Paris

Oh, and doing some overtime to pay for the partaying, grr.

ReputationRep:
    working to save money for university, it's gonna be a fun summer

ReputationRep:
    - Driving lessons galore?
    - Maybe working if I can be arsed...my dad is keeping on at me to find a job...

ReputationRep:
    Partying!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Turkey next week, then home for 2 days then off to Amsterdam, Hong Kong and China then back for 2 days before going inter-railing in Denmark, Germany, Switzerland and Austria.

Then back for results (18th).

and off again a week or so later for the reading festival (27th) then I'll do a little preperation - learn a few concepts that will be taught in the first term so it's a little easier.

ReputationRep:
    job.

ReputationRep:
    Working and learning some first year university material.

ReputationRep:
    Working hopefully quite a bit more than i would do normally.
    Going on holiday to Malia and Amsterdam.
    Learning to drive
    Working through my reading list
    Just having fun, relaxing, sunbathing, going out with friends/boyfriend. I'll miss them loads so i am going to make most of the time.
    Shopping for uni stuff too

Yup all that should keep me busy enough. xx

ReputationRep:
    Work experience, work experience, job (maybe, if I can be bothered to get off my ass), partying, going out, going to Hong Kong at the end of the month. *sigh*

Oh... and results. Woo.

ReputationRep:
    working - getting a second job (can't get enough hours in my current job) and work experience

working working working (when I bother to find a job)
    really going to just enjoy having a year to do whatever I want safe in the knowledge that I have my uni place (grades permitting obviously!!) and have lots of fun

ReputationRep:
    Lots of sleeping, reading, seeing friends, maybe some overtime at work (unlikely) oh, and I'm going on holiday too. Just relaxing really before the stress begins all over again in October.

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving to London next week (where I am going to Uni in September). Going to live in the student accommodation from July 13th - term time. And while I am in London over these two months I am going to be working full-time saving up for Uni ! London is very easy to find a job...I found one, and I'm mentally unhinged

(Original post by White_redrose)
    Lots of sleeping, reading, seeing friends, maybe some overtime at work (unlikely) oh, and I'm going on holiday too. Just relaxing really before the stress begins all over again in October.

ReputationRep:
    Working... probably right up until term starts. I'm planning a short holiday at the beginning of September, though.

ReputationRep:
    Working, in the same job I've been doing throughout my gap year....

ReputationRep:
    Waiting

Packing (check)

Waiting

Visiting my brother

Moving

Waiting

Vacation

Waiting

Lots of waiting

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.