Turn on thread page Beta

The most annoying relative in the world is... watch

ReputationRep:
    I think it has to be grandmothers. They always nag attention seek and pee everywhere... anyone else think so?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragonkid902000)
    I think it has to be grandmothers. They always nag attention seek and pee everywhere...
    Mine don't!

ReputationRep:
    i was going to say,.....prince philip....

ReputationRep:
    The old, interfering and backward women!!!!! But then again....that's just my family!!!

ReputationRep:
    i don't really find my family annoying.. they're just unique!

ReputationRep:
    i love my grandma

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YourSideView)
    i love my grandma
    aww how sweet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saree)
    The old, interfering and backward women!!!!! But then again....that's just my family!!!
    Yay! I only dislike grandmothers not nana's. I luv my nana but my grandmother is a bit of a nag bag with the fashion taste of a drunken, blind chimpanzee!

ReputationRep:
    I have this aunt and OMG she's sooo annoying... on her diets, wearing her wrinkle-reducing cream, trying to be 20 again, thinking she's so great... psh... I haven't seen her in a while though, which is nice. Horrible voice as well.

ReputationRep:
    I find nearly all of my family annoying.....

ReputationRep:
    I think it has to be grandmothers. They always nag attention seek and pee everywhere... anyone else think so?
    I like my grandmother, she is wise. My mother drives me insane.

ReputationRep:
    wtf? how disrespectful can you get? i'd have loved to have a grandmother, they both died before i was born and i sure as hell would've spoke higher of them than this! :mad:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.