Turn on thread page Beta

My friend fell off the roof of a SPAR last night watch

ReputationRep:
    i went to a party last night and my friend got totally wasted and was walkin another friend home when somehow this happened. they came back to the house with cuts and grazes (eye and chin) and a broken arm.
    did he get off so lightly cuz he was drunk? or is he some kind of super-human mutant??

ReputationRep:
    OMG! He is so lucky to be ok! They are pretty minor injuries for someone who just fell off a roof!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well, roofs are dangerous places, especially when you're highly intoxicated...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saree)
    OMG! He is so lucky to be ok! They are pretty minor injuries for someone who just fell off a roof!!!
    i know. it was like 12 feet high, not exactly huge but very dangerous
    he doesnt remember it at all!!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    what was he doing on the roof of a spar? how did he even get up there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    now there's a question... not totally sure. presumably it was a dare, we'd been darin each other to do stuff earlier. my other friend sadi they were on the roof, he turned round and then looked back and he'd gone
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by telecastro_59)
    i went to a party last night and my friend got totally wasted and was walkin another friend home when somehow this happened. they came back to the house with cuts and grazes (eye and chin) and a broken arm.
    did he get off so lightly cuz he was drunk? or is he some kind of super-human mutant??
    This is not the first time I've heard about things like this. An Irish man fell off a bridge several hundred feet into water in Sydney Harbour........ Off the top...... of this bridge http://jmason.org/albums/2002-Round-...our-bridge.jpg ...... and survived with no broken bones..... so therefore the bridge has a spell over it (?) or the man was so wasted that he didn't tense and he absorbed the shock, as he was a bit tubby...........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rising_heat)
    This is not the first time I've heard about things like this. An Irish man fell off a bridge several hundred feet into water in Sydney Harbour........ Off the top...... of this bridge http://jmason.org/albums/2002-Round-...our-bridge.jpg ...... and survived with no broken bones..... so therefore the bridge has a spell over it (?) or the man was so wasted that he didn't tense and he absorbed the shock, as he was a bit tubby...........
    Picture doesn't work:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't allow remote hosting, nooo...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rising_heat)
    Does the pic show the man or the bridge?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.eryptick.net/oz2001/sydne...dge-011102.jpg

That bridge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    thats what i was thinking of went i saw this thread

talking about being wasted - there was a huge fight down the road on friday and police had to break it up etc. between wasted and lairy 15/16 years olds, started off with a row between a couple and he wrecked my next door neighbours fence + threw a sign in the road.
    Also last night some bloke staggered in the road at 3am and probably urinated while there!!!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.