Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    if you are allergic to any thing just tell us
    if so what is it and how bad/live fretting reaction is it just tell use how it effect u and others around u
    Offline

    11
    (Original post by the_sand_man)
    if you are allergic to any thing just tell us
    if so what is it and how bad/live fretting reaction is it just tell use how it effect u and others around u
    im allergic to my cat

    and i get hayfever
    Offline

    14
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_sand_man)
    if you are allergic to any thing just tell us
    if so what is it and how bad/live fretting reaction is it just tell use how it effect u and others around u
    If i eat grapefruit, it'll stop my pills from working thus i will probably die. something to do with my kidney.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    Not me personally but my sis is allergic to mangoes :eek: Her lips would totally swell up!
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    paper
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    Nothing as of yet! :eek:

    though, i dont trust the cheese, it's plotting something! :afraid:
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    I'm allergic to men.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    Really irrelevant (and will probably get deleted) but quote from i.Robot:
    'I'm allergic to bullsh*t.'

    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    My dad's allergic to citrus fruit, particularly oranges, and caffeine. So he can't have tea or coffee or chocolate, and if anyone peels an orange near him he collapses. That's fun. He used to have these epi-pens (they contain adrenaline, you stab them into the thigh), but they didn't work very well.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoVet)
    Really irrelevant (and will probably get deleted) but quote from i.Robot:
    'I'm allergic to bullsh*t.'

    oooh, you better stay away from the bulls then :rolleyes:
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    I used to be allergic to fake jewellry and fabric conditioner but ive grown out of it.
    • PS Reviewer
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm allergic to gluten, which is found in wheat. And then wheat is used in almost everything.
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    Peanuts and fish.

    Very badly.



    Oh and cats.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I'm allergic to gluten, which is found in wheat. And then wheat is used in almost everything.
    O so do you have to do most of your food shopping in health food stores then?? That's kinda... expensive...
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    Maize and shellfish (I can eat prawns etc if I want to, but they make the roof of my mouth itch intollerably and sometimes I get a rash).

    Oh, cheese too. I like cheese and sometimes eat milder types, but I always get a rash all over my face! Damnit.
    • PS Reviewer
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ChocoVet)
    O so do you have to do most of your food shopping in health food stores then?? That's kinda... expensive...
    Well, I get some stuff on prescription, and I get free prescriptions. But yeah. Although supermarkets are getting better.
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    CADBURY'S CREAM EGGS! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    used to be to the chlorine in swimmingpool water, irrelevant of quantity. Borderline anaphalactic (spelling?) shock at night - seriously couldnt breath sometimes. but that was quite a few years ago, now my eyes are just extremely sensitive to the stuff

    plus i have the strange ability to smell chlorine a mile off
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I'm allergic to gluten, which is found in wheat. And then wheat is used in almost everything.
    Oh dear isn't that called Celiac disease? They thought my dad had that, but it turned out to be mild diabetes..

    I'm not allergic to anything to my knowledge but once had a really bad reaction, came up in huge welts and went really warm etc, to this day have no idea what it was! :eek:
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    I'm severly allergic to eggs - anaphylactic shock stylee. So yeah, could die if I ate a whole egg or something. Can't eat stuff with egg in either. I take piriton for milder reactions and have epipens for the real deal, though I hope I never have to use them.
    Means I can't eat cakes, but is kind of good in a way 'coz that means I have one less junk food weakness! :rolleyes:
 
 
 

1,284

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.