Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    cats
    plasters

ReputationRep:
    I'm allergic to msg (its mainly in chinese food ), amoxicillin (a form of penicillin), some kind of pollen because I have hayfever this year, cheap metal and some shower gels.

ReputationRep:
    I'm allergic to plasters, and certain types of grass
    I get hayfever too

lucky us with all these allergies!

(Roll on TSR Allergies Society...maybe)

ReputationRep:
    is there anyone who isnt allergic to anything?

ReputationRep:
    I just get hayfever, don't think I'm allergic to anything else

ReputationRep:
    Guinea pigs

ReputationRep:
    No. Nothing at all, not even pollen.

Apparently this is unusual.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone see that programme of channel 4 about the girl that's practically allergic to everthing. She was allergic to lots of food- fruit, milk, meat etc, most metals and even the sunlight. She couldnt even have sex because she's allergic to the stuff in condoms. What a horrible life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richy Rich$$)
    Did anyone see that programme of channel 4 about the girl that's practically allergic to everthing. She was allergic to lots of food- fruit, milk, meat etc, most metals and even the sunlight. She couldnt even have sex because she's allergic to the stuff in condoms. What a horrible life!
    Scary... bit like panophobia... the fear of everything (including yourself, breathing, germs, erm air, existance) etc etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    I'm allergic penicillin which isn't good when I need medication as the stuff without it isn't as effective on me . It's good to know medicine is being improved isn't it :rolleyes: . I'm just glad I'm not as allergic to it than my dad is. One tiny drop of the stuff could easily kill him without any problems. It's not nice to know that doctors have been so stupid in the past to give the stuff to your dad without looking at his record and nearly killing him many times :mad: I have no idea why I hate doctors :rolleyes: . I also get hayfever like my dad does. Basically what allergies my dad has I also have which is strange. Although I also have bees and wasps on mine. No idea who I got that one from as I'm the only one known in my family to have those :confused: .

ReputationRep:
    Aspirin and gooseberries

ReputationRep:
    Luckily as far as I know I'm not allergic to anything

ReputationRep:
    Mosquito bites. They don't itch most of the time, just hurt. Sometimes I get them in my face (like near my eye) and they swell so much I can't see and look like Quasimodo. No that is NOT funny.
    I got one on the inside of my arm once (that'll show me to wear a watch) and my entire arm was swollen and eventually I got a blue line in it as well: blood poisening. Meh.

Think I'm suffering from a new allergy atm. Have had this 'cold' since Christmas it just won't go away but apart from coughing and a stuffed nose I'm fine. Don't know what it is yet but hope it goes away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    CADBURY'S CREAM EGGS! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    :eek: :eek:

I am not allergic to anything. That I know of. :rolleyes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by shortysally)
    Oh dear isn't that called Celiac disease? They thought my dad had that, but it turned out to be mild diabetes..

I'm not allergic to anything to my knowledge but once had a really bad reaction, came up in huge welts and went really warm etc, to this day have no idea what it was! :eek:
    Coeliac disease, unless you're American in which case I'll forgive you!

It is very annoying as I can't eat anything nice :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Coeliac disease, unless you're American in which case I'll forgive you!

It is very annoying as I can't eat anything nice :mad:
    thats gotta be really annoying

ReputationRep:
    chlorine, pepper and a bit of hayfever...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    thats gotta be really annoying
    It's the most annoying thing ever! You should try it. You have to check the ingredients on everything, and they like adding wheat to things that I could previously eat.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone watch that documentary 'allergic to everything' on channel 4 on thurs night i think. Poor young woman who is allergic to everyday things and she goes into shock as well. Im so thankful that im relatively healthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    CADBURY'S CREAM EGGS! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    :eek: :eek: not having cadbury's creme egg would make me want to die!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.