ReputationRep:
    Holiday i think. she'll come back to hug you soon, dont sweat it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beekeeper_)
    Can someone tell me:

a) where wild thing is, and

b) for how long?

GC isn't the same without the lovely WT
    She left tsr didnt she? Cos of the zapsta thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beekeeper_)
    Can someone tell me:

a) where wild thing is, and

b) for how long?

GC isn't the same without the lovely WT
    She's moved house so her internet connection has temporarily been disrupted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen)
    She left tsr didnt she? Cos of the zapsta thing.
    What Zapsta thing? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry she'll be back... :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    What Zapsta thing? :confused:
    He was banned. See thread in About forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xanthe)
    He was banned. See thread in About forum.
    I've just read it now. But whats that got to do with WT? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I've just read it now. But whats that got to do with WT? :confused:
    He was a good friend to her. Their both on another forum which she moderates. She was angry, I guess. :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    He was a good friend to her. Their both on another forum which she moderates. She was angry, I guess. :tsr:
    She's a mod on another forum?!? She was the most incessant spammer of all on here!

Why does this interesting stuff never happen to me? TSR politics is too complicated...and boring :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    She's a mod on another forum?!? She was the most incessant spammer of all on here!
    Tell me about it. I got told off by her for trying to get round the swear filter :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Why does this interesting stuff never happen to me? TSR politics is too complicated...and boring :rolleyes:.
    What are you reffering to? What 'interesting' stuff? And where have you been, young man? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    What are you reffering to? What 'interesting' stuff? And where have you been, young man? :cool:
    Well, "interesting stuff" as in people falling out with each other. People hating each other entertains me .

And I have no need to tell you where I've been - forward me your credit card details and you can see where I've been :p:.

ReputationRep:
    Well, "interesting stuff" as in people falling out with each other. People hating each other entertains me .

And I have no need to tell you where I've been - forward me your credit card details and you can see where I've been :p:.
    Regarding your first question...is it true that Vienna is a man?

And secondly, when did you move up Holloway Road? Is that where you're now?

ReputationRep:
    Regarding your first question...is it true that Vienna is a man?

And secondly, when did you move up Holloway Road? Is that where you're now?
    Vienna is not a man, though we are not quite sure whether it is female yet :confused:

And yes, I have moved into a place on Holloway Road (well, just off it to be precise). I'm currently enjoying my 5th violence free day here - which is a rarity supposedly in this area :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    And yes, I have moved into a place on Holloway Road (well, just off it to be precise). I'm currently enjoying my 5th violence free day here - which is a rarity supposedly in this area :rolleyes:.
    Haha. Well. You are in Islington, whaddya expect? Although if you'd moved a little bit further down in Upper Street...you'd find that area a bit quieter, pleasanter and posher. I take it that's where you're gonna live for your second year of uni? Ever been down King's X?

ReputationRep:
    Haha. Well. You are in Islington, whaddya expect? Although if you'd moved a little bit further down in Upper Street...you'd find that area a bit quieter, pleasanter and posher. I take it that's where you're gonna live for your second year of uni? Ever been down King's X?
    Oh yeah...and if I'd lived a bit nearer Upper St, I'd also be paying twice the amount I am now :rolleyes: . I am here for my second year of uni (though I've still to actually sign a contract yet ). Where I am is actually pretty safe. I'm on a busy road, so it always feels safe to walk around alone at night. Plus everything you could ever need is on Holloway Rd - and its all pretty cheap too.

The only people who go to King's X are a) People who live there, b) People going to the train station, or c) People looking for prostitutes.

So yes, I have been there :eek: :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah...and if I'd lived a bit nearer Upper St, I'd also be paying twice the amount I am now :rolleyes: . I am here for my second year of uni (though I've still to actually sign a contract yet ). Where I am is actually pretty safe. I'm on a busy road, so it always feels safe to walk around alone at night. Plus everything you could ever need is on Holloway Rd - and its all pretty cheap too.

The only people who go to King's X are a) People who live there, b) People going to the train station, or c) People looking for prostitutes.

So yes, I have been there :eek: :rolleyes:.
    Yeah, Upper Street is well posh and expensive. You'd definately be paying twice as much.

You know about King's X's reputation... :eek: ha! Nah, I just asked 'cos it's soo close to the UCLU, UCL, LSE etc...also, I go to an FE college there, just a 10 mins walk from UCL! :cool: KX isn't very safe, though. There was a shooting there 2 years ago and of course it's famous for it's red light district (as you rightly said)

i miss Aunt Wildy *sniffs*

ReputationRep:
    wild thing left TSR because zapsta and TK got banned...

If you really want her she mods on CAB... go find her :p:

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.