Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    whats ur fav Games console, and what games are your fav?

ReputationRep:
    Mega Drive - Sonic the Hedgehog 3

ReputationRep:
    I used to play a fair bit, not too much any more. But I loved Final Fantasy VII.

ReputationRep:
    that game was great, completed it wiv hyper sonic

ReputationRep:
    PS2 probalby with Metal Gear Solid the best game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwirion)
    PS2 probalby with Metal Gear Solid the best game.

I loved goldeneye and on the N64 and mario kart purely for the multiplayer entertainment

ReputationRep:
    my fav at the mo is the gamecube, for the game its a toss up between metroid prime( great game, no multiplayer though) or phantasy star online, which is great for going over to your m8ts house and beating the stuffing out of giant deformed bears.

ReputationRep:
    heres a poll to settle this once and for all!

personally im a ps2/pc man.

btw, i had to combine gameboy/advance and nes/snes so all the options fitted in

ReputationRep:
    PlayStation 2s are ok, but they're nothing compared to the Mega Drive. I quite liked the Master System as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    PlayStation 2s are ok, but they're nothing compared to the Mega Drive. I quite liked the Master System as well.

I used to have a master system II with the built in game 'Alex the Kid in miracle world'. Bloody hard that game!

ReputationRep:
    I had that! I could never get past the castle with the ghosts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    I had that! I could never get past the castle with the ghosts.

Don't think I even got there! Tried in vain to complete it but in the end I had to admit defeat! Think I may still have the old gal somewhere. Might dig it out over xmas and see if I can do it now I'm older and wiser!

ReputationRep:
    Wheres the ZX spectrum?
    Anyway, its gotta be the PS2.

ReputationRep:
    xbox

ReputationRep:
    XBOX Is the best games console ever with its eenormose hard drive and excelent graphics the only thing i miss is finalfantasy 7 , 8 ,ect

ReputationRep:
    PS2 but I'm a PC fan.

ReputationRep:
    NES! My first console

ReputationRep:
    Xbox is just a pc thats built for games, so it shouldn't count as a games console, it even has a hard drive! Plus, the games are really expensive, the machines noisy, the controllers are awful, and it can be used for better uses as a breeze block!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Power mad 5000)
    XBOX Is the best games console ever with its eenormose hard drive and excelent graphics the only thing i miss is finalfantasy 7 , 8 ,ect

absolutely. It beats the crap outta that jap crap stick a mod chip in, put on a decent dashboard and you have the most amazing media center (DVDVCD player, internet radio player, stream DivX/VCDs off LAN). and XBox live is soooo much better than the crappy add on for the PS2. ( i have both, and the PS2 is sitting unplugged in a cupboard )

Halo, Vice City and Burnout 2 are my personal favourite games.

ReputationRep:
    duckhunt on the nes, with that orange gun. ahh the good old days

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.