Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...Category=15687

ReputationRep:
    hmmm...a joke?

ReputationRep:
    "Ok this is getting ridiculous - my eye is ok now thank God but over the last few days my main computer's hard drive has crashed, the video card has failed, I've had my bike stolen, my favourite top has been ruined and my new mp3 player fell out of my bag and got smashed and broken. These are physical problems and perhaps there is some hidden spiritual message in them but frankly I've had enough. I've put the shirt in a waterproof box and put it in the garden, and I just can't wait till I get rid of it. "

One - She goes blind in one eye, and so the next day is rather happily selling her shirt on Ebay as if everythings fine. Shouldn't she be at the hospital undergoing tests?

Two - Inconsistency, going blind suddenly becomes 'hard drive crash', hardly comparable, and the lapse in story makes it unbelievable.

Three - "my favourite top has been ruined" - I thought the tower signifies catastrophic change?

Four - Tarot cards? Right yeah ok sure.

ReputationRep:
    I like how the starting price was $6.66! 666.. niiiceee. I wish I had money to throw around on this crap.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.