Turn on thread page Beta

The United States of America is so awesome watch

ReputationRep:
    For all of you un-americans out there (canadians, californians, etc) this post is just a friendly reminder of how awesome The United States of America is.

What other nation has so much beauty, splendor and freedom? Where else can you enjoy vast streaches of nature, legally own fully automatic assault weapons and have half gallon tubs of 7-11 fountain drinks all from the comfort of your automobile? Not to mention 5 lb burritos from el Pollo Loco!

Is it Jamaca? Oman perhaps?

Sorry, friends. But if you guessed any of these, you are sadly mistaken. The correct answer is there is no other nation with such amazing qualities! Only the United States of America has been so blessed.

There are a myriad of other aspects to the wonderfulness that is the USA, but time is limited. Lets hear what you have to say!

Happy 4th of July!

ReputationRep:
    Happy Independence Day.

God Bless America. May she stay strong for all our sakes.

ReputationRep:
    Eh okay...a great variety of choices in the poll.

ReputationRep:
    So.....you like America? Just a tad?

ReputationRep:
    I love those fresh fruit drinks that are so cheap in California. Cant remember the name of the shop!

ReputationRep:
    The USA at the moment is not doing very well IMO. Farm subsidies, the partriot act, Bush's oppostition to gay marriage, steel tariffs...

ReputationRep:
    Things i like about America:
    Warheads (the sweets), Abercrombie and Fitch T shirts, Victoria's secret, Krispey Kreme's, ur kool chinese take away boxes, San diego, and the fact that u have no roundabouts on ur roads.... yeah its superficial, but hey.

Happy 4th of July

ReputationRep:
    I like Massachusetts and the other New England states as well as New York but that's about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tishysquishy)
    Things i like about America:
    Warheads (the sweets), Abercrombie and Fitch T shirts, Victoria's secret, Krispey Kreme's, ur kool chinese take away boxes, San diego, and the fact that u have no roundabouts on ur roads.... yeah its superficial, but hey.

Happy 4th of July
    ...and corn dogs, over-the-top high school shows and pancakes!!

I feel like celebrating something...i'm in the wrong country today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainjan_4now)
    ...and corn dogs, over-the-top high school shows and pancakes!!

I feel like celebrating something...i'm in the wrong country today!

PANCAKES!!! i feel like celebrating cos i'm bored and hav energy...
    i think this shud b 'america awareness day' lol YAYAYYAYAY!
    :dancing2: :party: :marchmell :beer: :bootyshak :rock: :dancing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tishysquishy)
    PANCAKES!!! i feel like celebrating cos i'm bored and hav energy...
    i think this shud b 'america awareness day' lol YAYAYYAYAY!
    :dancing2: :party: :marchmell :beer: :bootyshak :rock: :dancing:
    YAY, A FELLOW PANCAKE LOVER!!!!

ReputationRep:
    a big pile of them with maple syryp.......... i'm gonna put on so much weight over the summer hols

other american things i love; bbq ribs, cajun food

ReputationRep:
    Bah.

ReputationRep:
    sad...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by objectivism)
    The USA at the moment is not doing very well IMO. Farm subsidies, the partriot act, Bush's oppostition to gay marriage, steel tariffs...
    The steel tariffs have been removed and Bush has just offered to remove the farm subsidies if the EU does likewise.

Happy 229th birthday to the land of the free and the home of the brave! :birthday:

ReputationRep:
    I like Massachusetts and the other New England states as well as New York but that's about it.
    Wooo go New England

ReputationRep:
    "We will not go quietly into the night... We will not vanish without a fight!"

Ahem... Got carried away there. Happy Independence Day.

ReputationRep:
    Here's to July 4, 1776. Stars and stripes forever.

"Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness), it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government."

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), from the Declaration of Independence.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Boston is an amazing city...

NYC, though, is a hole. It is about the most foul, dirty city i have ever seen...

ReputationRep:
    where is the no option! - this poll is nearly as biased as one of my "is UCL shiit or very shiit thread" :rolleyes:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.