Turn on thread page Beta

Running out of places to post :( watch

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    All my best threads and other people's which I've posted in have been moved into chat My post count has gone down from 1000 to 950 :mad: And now I can't find any good threads that actually raise post count. I can't help it if normal topics don't interest me. I'm a self confessed lunatic!

Another thing: GENERAL DISCUSSION?!? I understand that now there is a chat subforum there is a need to change names, but it just doesn't sound right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewsJoseph)
    All my best threads and other people's which I've posted in have been moved into chat My post count has gone down from 1000 to 950 :mad: And now I can't find any good threads that actually raise post count. I can't help it if normal topics don't interest me. I'm a self confessed lunatic!

Another thing: GENERAL DISCUSSION?!? I understand that now there is a chat subforum there is a need to change names, but it just doesn't sound right.
    aww dont worry about it, i think its been done for the good.
    plus u only lost 50 posts, older members have lost thousands.

ReputationRep:
    i had no idea that posts in chat dont raise post count? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tishysquishy)
    heh after i posted my first post here i was told :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    aww dont worry about it, i think its been done for the good.
    plus u only lost 50 posts, older members have lost thousands.
    You haven't lost posts for what has been moved to chat, you lost posts for whatever you wrote in bad threads... (ie threads that got moved to bad threads)

I lost about 300

juueru_chou lost over 3000 I think... :eek:

So yeah... if you had lost posts from what had been moved here, I think a lotta people would have lost a lot more... :rolleyes:

Stop complaining!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tishysquishy)
    Yeah they don't count... but your post count doesn't go down because of stuff being moved to chat... it just won't go up any more if you post in here... which I think rocks...

I love post count free areas!!

SPAMMILICIOUS!!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by SilverWings)
    I lost about 300

juueru_chou lost over 3000 I think... :eek:

Stop complaining!! :p:
    OMG! That is bad!

I suppose mabye I shouldn't complain, but I complain about everything anyway! I'm not supposed to spam, yet if my spam posts were still in my post count I'd be well on the way to 5000
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    There should be a seperate post count underneath saying 'spam count', it would be interesting to see how high they would be. Although this would encourage spamming to try and raise it, I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    I've lost about 35 oh well.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.