Turn on thread page Beta

any one havin a crazy party... watch

ReputationRep:
    exams are over, and to be honest i dont wanna hear anyting to do wit chemistry or biology for another few months!! so any one having a party or sutin jus to kick back??

peace

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I intend on just crashing out when college finishes on friday. The only thing that made me get up at 6.30 for college was the thought of "One more week. one more week."

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm not going, but I know there's gonna be a huge party in Trafalger Square on July 16th, from 8pm till whenever. So if anyone's in London and interested, check it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeCool_Lemming)
    Well I'm not going, but I know there's gonna be a huge party in Trafalger Square on July 16th, from 8pm till whenever. So if anyone's in London and interested, check it out.
    wanna go but its my sister's birthday grrr!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Not really a party but just kicking back with mates, getting up when i want is a party all of its own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThEbAdGuY)
    exams are over, and to be honest i dont wanna hear anyting to do wit chemistry or biology for another few months!! so any one having a party or sutin jus to kick back??

peace
    Yeh, a few.

Why? Wanna come?

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to have aparty to go to but none of my friends or anyone i know are having any and i'm too disorganised to have one myself.

ReputationRep:
    *dies*
    Tuesday - last exam
    Wednesday - Katt's 18th. Hardly a crazy affair but i'm out of the wild party animal lifestyle
    Thursday - Girly night at KTs
    Friday - our prom. Went to sleep at the insanely early hour of 4am
    Saturday - got up at 8 for music school, got in at 1, went out to Ellie's at 5ish - another fun but not crazy party, slept in a tent, in "bed" by midnight cos so many people had work and some of our friends were flying to Portugal at 7am!! :eek:
    Sunday - woke up at 6am thanks to the dawn chorus, blinding sunshine and the cockrel (Ellie lives in the stix). By the time I got up to strike @ 8am it was pissing it down Back at music by 11, had our end-of-year party in the evening - crazy dancing until 10 (we have tinies who need to be in bed)

So it hasn't been wild and crazy but it's been one thing after another
    I'm so tired!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    *dies*
    Tuesday - last exam
    Wednesday - Katt's 18th. Hardly a crazy affair but i'm out of the wild party animal lifestyle
    Thursday - Girly night at KTs
    Friday - our prom. Went to sleep at the insanely early hour of 4am
    Saturday - got up at 8 for music school, got in at 1, went out to Ellie's at 5ish - another fun but not crazy party, slept in a tent, in "bed" by midnight cos so many people had work and some of our friends were flying to Portugal at 7am!! :eek:
    Sunday - woke up at 6am thanks to the dawn chorus, blinding sunshine and the cockrel (Ellie lives in the stix). By the time I got up to strike @ 8am it was pissing it down Back at music by 11, had our end-of-year party in the evening - crazy dancing until 10 (we have tinies who need to be in bed)

So it hasn't been wild and crazy but it's been one thing after another
    I'm so tired!!
    i know how you feel... either i do nothing or everything comes at once!

ReputationRep:
    after the last week and a half, i think i'm done with parties for the next month ....

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.