Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does this video annoy anyone else? When they go into battle and they all take cover behind a car or somethin :mad: they wouldnt do this because if the vehicle got hit by artilery or something thet would all die or be wounded. No commander would give that order.

Also at the end when the guy gets hit in the leg by a sniper and the whole squad go running up to him?? That wouldnt happen either.

ReputationRep:
    Vomit inducing.

The battle scenes don't annoy me very much, it's the Hallmark greetings card sap that precedes it.

ReputationRep:
    i wouldn't know about your first point but the second one i agree, it did seem weird they ran up to him like that.

awww, but oooooo jamie bell in the video, hmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    It starts off lookin cool, but it turns lame =\

ReputationRep:
    Jamie bell...yum...i agree with you on that one!

The woman when shes hysterical really gets on my nerves. I'm like "shut up!". Its one of the worst parts of the video.

Apart from that i think its pretty cool. Its a good concept at least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    It starts off lookin cool, but it turns lame =\
    I know, with a sucky battle scene at the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    Vomit inducing.

The battle scenes don't annoy me very much, it's the Hallmark greetings card sap that precedes it.
    :rofl: i know tell me about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    Does this video annoy anyone else? When they go into battle and they all take cover behind a car or somethin :mad: they wouldnt do this because if the vehicle got hit by artilery or something thet would all die or be wounded. No commander would give that order.

Also at the end when the guy gets hit in the leg by a sniper and the whole squad go running up to him?? That wouldnt happen either.
    The video irritates the crap outta me! Not only do i hate greenday with a passion, i find the small dark gnome-resembling singer's voice to follow me wherever i go, so there's no escaping them!

Once upon a time i did like them.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainjan_4now)
    The video irritates the crap outta me! Not only do i hate greenday with a passion, i find the small dark gnome-resembling singer's voice to follow me wherever i go, so there's no escaping them!

Once upon a time i did like them.....
    :rofl: Going to have to rep you for that one, brilliant. Bravo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    :rofl: Going to have to rep you for that one, brilliant. Bravo.
    *she bows down to your generosity, also collect the many roses being thrown at her*

Hate-filled cursing rules!!!

ReputationRep:
    green day are crap in general (sorry for all u greenday fans). I admit, greenday back in the day were great, now they are just sellouts.

ReputationRep:
    greenday ognoes, they are juss ****** emo SUCK MAH BALLS EMO FAGH

ReputationRep:
    The battle scene doesn't annoy me at all the part that really pisses me off when they just cut off in the middle of the song so the woman can cry a bit and slap the guy and then they carry on. It is a MUSIC video ffs note the word MUSIC

ReputationRep:
    greenday are legendary, although some of their old stuff is arguably better. billie joe has an awesome voice though and emo rules

ReputationRep:
    i like the video :bawling: but not the band

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shyopstv)
    The battle scene doesn't annoy me at all the part that really pisses me off when they just cut off in the middle of the song so the woman can cry a bit and slap the guy and then they carry on. It is a MUSIC video ffs note the word MUSIC
    I agree. I think it would be better if they cut out the damn speaking and have greenday sing over it. I mean, actions speak louder than words right?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.