The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Lol! I'm a bit nervous about mine but am also really looking forward to it! :wink:
Reply 2
I was really nervous about mine but it was ok. Can't believe its over already how did 2 yrs go so fast
Reply 3
i'm very excited and nervous at the same time!
Reply 4
Jassmine
I have a place to do and MSc at MMU starting in September and I am really nervous about it. IT is in one of the departments I was in to do my BSc but I still find my stomach filled with butterflys.

Am I the only one?

I am nervous too.... good for you that you do not need to travel to another country and leave all your families and come to the new and unknown world!!!
So your situaton is much better than me!!!!!!
If you feel nervous i have to be mad !!!!!
Reply 5
yeganeh80
I am nervous too.... good for you that you do not need to travel to another country and leave all your families and come to the new and unknown world!!!
So your situaton is much better than me!!!!!!
If you feel nervous i have to be mad !!!!!

where are you from yeganeh80?
im travelling halfway around the world to do my MSc as well, and im going to have to quit my job to do it as well. ugh

PS. am terrified at the moment
Reply 6
rawr
where are you from yeganeh80?
im travelling halfway around the world to do my MSc as well, and im going to have to quit my job to do it as well. ugh

PS. am terrified at the moment

me too! i will quit this friday! I will have no income soon! argh!!

where are you from rawr & yeganeh80?
i'm from Singapore ... doing my MSc at Leeds...
Jassmine
I have a place to do and MSc at MMU starting in September and I am really nervous about it. IT is in one of the departments I was in to do my BSc but I still find my stomach filled with butterflys.

Am I the only one?

hi all ,
yea, even i am lil nervous n also excited ... 50%-50% .... or may be 60%-40% ... goosh dont know .... but there are these starnge convulsions in my stomach ..... will be doing MSc in Construction Project Management at Napier Edinburgh !! ... is it any good ??

regards
coldflame81
Yeah the nerves are kicking in now :frown:
Reply 9
AAACK! And there's so much to do before leaving for school!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending