Turn on thread page Beta

bloody dentists!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    ok so i had an appointment at 4 so i went early and when i got there the lady siad i iddnt have one!!!!!! :eek:
    she said she'd been away and there had been lots of mistakes so now i have an appointment on friday at 2.45 ive had like half a tooth for bloody ages now and it need to be fixted!!!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    and just in case you were wondering to cure my trumatic (sp??????) time im going to eat some chips

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    and just in case you were wondering to cure my trumatic (sp??????) time im going to eat some chips
    yay, i despise going to the dentist, when im lying in the chair i always feel an erection coming on, seriously, scares the hell out of me, thats the only reason i dread going to the dentist, can you imagine the humiliation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    yay, i despise going to the dentist, when im lying in the chair i always feel an erection coming on, seriously, scares the hell out of me, thats the only reason i dread going to the dentist, can you imagine the humiliation.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    The words 'bloody' and 'dentists' in the same sentence :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    The words 'bloody' and 'dentists' in the same sentence :ninja:
    :eek:

if anyone wondered my chips are very nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    :eek:

if anyone wondered my chips are very nice
    Lolo GG you're crazy :love:

ReputationRep:
    Lolo GG you're crazy :love:
    hey baby

ReputationRep:
    awww come over here ill fix ur teeth right up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaeda)
    awww come over here ill fix ur teeth right up
    lol love your username mr alkaeda

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    i need a filling at the dentist a week tomorrow. Not looking forward to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    i need a filling at the dentist a week tomorrow. Not looking forward to it
    ooooo good luck. Better start praying that no good looking dental nurses handing the instruments over dont sit in your line of sight

ReputationRep:
    ooooo good luck. Better start praying that no good looking dental nurses handing the instruments over dont sit in your line of sight
    nope, a chinese man who i cant understand. Nothing interesting. The only thing that will be pointy is the needle as it goes into my gum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    nope, a chinese man who i cant understand. Nothing interesting. The only thing that will be pointy is the needle as it goes into my gum.
    Lucky you, enjoy your filling.

ReputationRep:
    I got a boner when I was at the doctors getting my ingrowing toebail bandaged up :eek:. The doctor was putting this cotton stuff under the nail and it hurt like hell but I didn't want to scream or anything, so I just gritted my teeth... and my leg started twitching... and there was some friction... and...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    I got a boner when I was at the doctors getting my ingrowing toebail bandaged up :eek:. The doctor was putting this cotton stuff under the nail and it hurt like hell but I didn't want to scream or anything, so I just gritted my teeth... and my leg started twitching... and there was some friction... and...
    :rofl: i know they always happen when you least want them too. I can give you a number of time: waiting room in doctors so when i stand up i have to quickly conceal my unsightly bulge in front of the OAPS. When sitting with the family, dentist (being the worst as you cannot conceal it with making it horribly obvious).

ReputationRep:
    Ah and during the exam, when being dismissed :mad:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: i know they always happen when you least want them too. I can give you a number of time: waiting room in doctors so when i stand up i have to quickly conceal my unsightly bulge in front of the OAPS. When sitting with the family, dentist (being the worst as you cannot conceal it with making it horribly obvious).
    Personal worst was in a Geography class when I was 14. It just wouldn't go away... and it was fine when I was sitting down... but then the teacher says: "Right everyone, come and collet your work sheets from the front of the class."

...NIGHTMARE! That was the day I learned to tuck it under my belt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    Personal worst was in a Geography class when I was 14. It just wouldn't go away... and it was fine when I was sitting down... but then the teacher says: "Right everyone, come and collet your work sheets from the front of the class."

...NIGHTMARE! That was the day I learned to tuck it under my belt.
    Indeed, must be assured teacher doesnt confront you and tells to tuck shirt in, because then it might poke out the top...woopsie...

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.