Turn on thread page Beta

*do not read if easily offended* guys + swim shorts watch

ReputationRep:
    right, just wondering, should guys wear ne thing under swimming shorts? im a bit apprehensive about not wearing anything underneath but then they are designed for like swimming aren't they?

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Erm no :confused: Well I guess its just a matter of preference...

ReputationRep:
    What are we ment to wear under them? =/

ReputationRep:
    a cricket box will make u look cool

ReputationRep:
    what are you intending to wear under them???

ReputationRep:
    ha i dont

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean because when they get wet they sometimes go see through? I don't get you, why should they wear anything underneath? And yeah, what would they wear underneath?! This thread is so random...

ReputationRep:
    i think fitt guys is referring to comfortablity? i personally feel comfortable with nothing on underneath the swim shorts - cos thats what they are! swim shorts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazzinio)
    a cricket box will make u look cool
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Why does this thread come with a warning if you're easily offended? :confused: I came in here simply because of the warning....and I have been let down by the actual content *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dobbs)
    Why does this thread come with a warning if you're easily offended? :confused: I came in here simply because of the warning....and I have been let down by the actual content *sigh*
    :dito: Actually hoped that the offence might come from some sort of visual aids, but alas no... In my opinion, depending on appearance and whether or not I;m in the vicinity, guys shouldn't even wear swim shorts, let alone anything under them!

ReputationRep:
    is there any chance of eposure if your a guy with shorts...you know if wee man flops out?

ReputationRep:
    well i cant say it's ever happened to me...

(Original post by thekillersrock)
    well i cant say it's ever happened to me...
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    hahaha hilarious thread.

ReputationRep:
    umm... well, maybe don't wear white ones that might turn see-through ... buy some dark colour ones? well, dunno, i mean, tell us what your problem with swim shorts is, maybe then we can help :p:

ReputationRep:
    I wear white ones. They are goood.lol.

ReputationRep:
    im not even sure if hyou were talking about people seeing you in all your glory, in which case wear darker ones, or whether you're worried about... not having enough glory, a it were, in which case a sock might be appropriate?

ReputationRep:
    hmm, is there anything to be offended about.

*acts offended*

I cant believe you had the cheek to mention swimming shorts, that is so barbaric! and i dont even know what that means!!!!

ReputationRep:
    http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/9...side3lo.th.jpg

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.