The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Erm no :confused: Well I guess its just a matter of preference...
Reply 2
What are we ment to wear under them? =/
Reply 3
a cricket box will make u look cool
what are you intending to wear under them???
Reply 5
ha i dont
Reply 6
Do you mean because when they get wet they sometimes go see through? I don't get you, why should they wear anything underneath? And yeah, what would they wear underneath?! This thread is so random...
Reply 7
i think fitt guys is referring to comfortablity? i personally feel comfortable with nothing on underneath the swim shorts - cos thats what they are! swim shorts.
Reply 8
chazzinio
a cricket box will make u look cool

:rofl:
Reply 9
Why does this thread come with a warning if you're easily offended? :confused: I came in here simply because of the warning....and I have been let down by the actual content :frown: *sigh*
Reply 10
dobbs
Why does this thread come with a warning if you're easily offended? :confused: I came in here simply because of the warning....and I have been let down by the actual content :frown: *sigh*

:dito: Actually hoped that the offence might come from some sort of visual aids, but alas no... In my opinion, depending on appearance and whether or not I;m in the vicinity, guys shouldn't even wear swim shorts, let alone anything under them!
Reply 11
is there any chance of eposure if your a guy with shorts...you know if wee man flops out?
Reply 12
well i cant say it's ever happened to me...
Reply 13
thekillersrock
well i cant say it's ever happened to me...

:dito:
Reply 14
hahaha hilarious thread.
Reply 15
umm... well, maybe don't wear white ones that might turn see-through ... buy some dark colour ones? well, dunno, i mean, tell us what your problem with swim shorts is, maybe then we can help :p:
Reply 16
I wear white ones. They are goood.lol.
Reply 17
im not even sure if hyou were talking about people seeing you in all your glory, in which case wear darker ones, or whether you're worried about... not having enough glory, a it were, in which case a sock might be appropriate?
Reply 18
hmm, is there anything to be offended about.

*acts offended*

I cant believe you had the cheek to mention swimming shorts, that is so barbaric! and i dont even know what that means!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending