Turn on thread page Beta

QUICK! Advice needed! watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I'm going to the cinema in a bit and need to decide in the next few minutes what to see. Myself and friends are waring with each other. Should we go and see:

1. Mr and Mrs. Smith
    2. A Lot Like Love
    3. War of the Worlds

My preference is Mr. and Mrs. Smith! Need a decision in the next couple of mins! THANKYOU!

ReputationRep:
    war of the worlds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Ok, I'm going to the cinema in a bit and need to decide in the next few minutes what to see. Myself and friends are waring with each other. Should we go and see:

1. Mr and Mrs. Smith
    2. A Lot Like Love
    3. War of the Worlds

My preference is Mr. and Mrs. Smith! Need a decision in the next couple of mins! THANKYOU!
    Yeah go for Mr & Mrs Smith...it had Brad in :love: plus you wanna see it so why not!

ReputationRep:
    mr and mrs smith brad gurgle drool....anjelina gurgle droool....

ReputationRep:
    mr and mrs smith AND WotW. Movie marathon, yay!

ReputationRep:
    hmm, it might have brad pitt in it for the girls, but is there a storyline in it? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    WotW
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by music=life)
    WotW
    Well...I saw War of the Worlds the other day and I thought it was brilliant! Bit intense but it is amazing. I'd quite like to see Mr and Mrs Smith too cos that looks pretty cool! Is it worth seeing? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beach_surf_babe)
    Well...I saw War of the Worlds the other day and I thought it was brilliant! Bit intense but it is amazing. I'd quite like to see Mr and Mrs Smith too cos that looks pretty cool! Is it worth seeing? :confused:
    WotW is great.

ReputationRep:
    I really want to see War of the Worlds, but I'm the kind of person who likes to read the book first... So yeah, that would be my choice.

ReputationRep:
    Mr and Mrs Smith is one of the worst films I have ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder what she went to see in the end????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beach_surf_babe)
    yup def amazing film, everyone should see it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UpliftMof0)
    I wonder what she went to see in the end????
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    WotW is great.
    :dito: I really enjoyed it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    :dito: I really enjoyed it.
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately you've already gone out and missed my advice, which was to save money, have a nice cup of tea and listen to The Archers on Radio 4 (FM and Long Wave 1900H.)

Never mind. I hope you enjoyed the film.

Aitch

ReputationRep:
    Never mind. I hope you enjoyed the film.
    Thankyou. But unfortunately; I'm rather annoyed right now! Rather depressed. I didn't mind either seeing Mr. and Mrs. Smith or War of the Worlds, in fact, I positively wanted to see both of them. However one of my friends had seen "A Lot Like Love" before, and the critics said it was "original", but I was like...um...NO. I wanted to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith the most, as it looked rather funny to be honest. And Adam Brody cracks me up. Anyway, I was also up for seeing WotW. So what did we end up going to see? A Lot Like Love!! (Ok, it was mainly because it was the most convenient time wise - we'd just missed Mr. and Mrs. Smith).

DO NOT GO!! I was wishing, all the way through, that I was next door watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith, or that I'd saved my money and gone to see WotW another day! God, it was bad. And everyone's gonna be so dissapointed in me. (lol). Really want to see the other two, I'm just gutted I'm not going to get those two hours of my life back. Normally, if I see a crap film, I put it down to experience and try and take at least something from it..... I guess, there was one funny scene.

Damn democracy (I was out-voted by my chums!). Sorry guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by makeshiftwings)
    Mr and Mrs Smith is one of the worst films I have ever seen.
    Same here. I went to see it yersterday - was rubbish

zhivago - honestly - you should be greatful that you didnt go see mr and mrs smith, It was a loada crap. We left half way through it coz i was falling asleep.

ReputationRep:
    zhivago - honestly - you should be greatful that you didnt go see mr and mrs smith, It was a loada crap. We left half way through it coz i was falling asleep.
    Well that is kind of reassuring. But trust me, you should be thanking your lucky stars, your mates didn't drag you into ALLL! *Snooze* (Still didn't leave half-way through though - I wanted my £5.60's worth! ).

Looks like WotW would have been the best bet then! (Wasn't up to me in the end though!).

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.