Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's vacations and I've got a job during the day Mon-Fri but I only make £200 a week, and I need to cover a lot of my debts and still have some money for next term. Does anyone know where is a good place to work some evenings, could you recommend a supermarket for example? And also somewhere where the application process doesn't take too long? Or any other ways of making money? (No stupid or rude ideas please - I've heard all them! :p: ). I'm about to sell my useless clothes on ebay now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren)
    It's vacations and I've got a job during the day Mon-Fri but I only make £200 a week, and I need to cover a lot of my debts and still have some money for next term. Does anyone know where is a good place to work some evenings, could you recommend a supermarket for example? And also somewhere where the application process doesn't take too long? Or any other ways of making money? (No stupid or rude ideas please - I've heard all them! :p: ). I'm about to sell my useless clothes on ebay now.

Lap dancing is supposed to be lucrative.

ReputationRep:
    £200 a week is a lot.....i only earn like £30 a week at my job.......you should spent your free time chilling.

ReputationRep:
    Go to reed, they will have plenty.

ReputationRep:
    tescos on a sunday give 9 pound an hour but that was said from someone who was like supervisor so dont know if its the same

ReputationRep:
    Night shifts at supermarkets or a busy bar where you can keep your own tips.

ReputationRep:
    You can always get bar work in the evenings, but if you already have a day job you'll knacker yourself. Try Sainsbury's or Tesco. They're open until 10, I think.

ReputationRep:
    nightshifts at hotels pay abt 10quid an hour... but its all night

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.