Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's vacations and I've got a job during the day Mon-Fri but I only make £200 a week, and I need to cover a lot of my debts and still have some money for next term. Does anyone know where is a good place to work some evenings, could you recommend a supermarket for example? And also somewhere where the application process doesn't take too long? Or any other ways of making money? (No stupid or rude ideas please - I've heard all them! :p: ). I'm about to sell my useless clothes on ebay now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren)
    It's vacations and I've got a job during the day Mon-Fri but I only make £200 a week, and I need to cover a lot of my debts and still have some money for next term. Does anyone know where is a good place to work some evenings, could you recommend a supermarket for example? And also somewhere where the application process doesn't take too long? Or any other ways of making money? (No stupid or rude ideas please - I've heard all them! :p: ). I'm about to sell my useless clothes on ebay now.

Lap dancing is supposed to be lucrative.

ReputationRep:
    £200 a week is a lot.....i only earn like £30 a week at my job.......you should spent your free time chilling.

ReputationRep:
    Go to reed, they will have plenty.

ReputationRep:
    tescos on a sunday give 9 pound an hour but that was said from someone who was like supervisor so dont know if its the same

ReputationRep:
    Night shifts at supermarkets or a busy bar where you can keep your own tips.

ReputationRep:
    You can always get bar work in the evenings, but if you already have a day job you'll knacker yourself. Try Sainsbury's or Tesco. They're open until 10, I think.

ReputationRep:
    nightshifts at hotels pay abt 10quid an hour... but its all night

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.