The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

well i may be sheltered, cos i've never heard that stereotype.
Reply 2
Ant93
Why do people always associate short hair and Dr Martens with lesbians? It is really pissing me off. I am perfectly and definately straight and although i haven't for ages i like wearing my Docs and i like my hair short. It is a very negative stereotype and probably the worst one around at the moment, i've even had my boyf telling me i look like a lesbian.

:rofl:

sorry.
Reply 3
what's wrong with looking like a lezzer?
Reply 4
that must be annoying! I've heard that sterotype. also that they all smoke roll ups. None of the lesbians I know do any of those things though!
Reply 5
is there a problem with looking like a lesbian?
Reply 6
is there a problem with looking like a lesbian?

I wouldn't expect so but it must be pretty irritating if girls try to chat you up, people make comments or blokes don't see you as a potential gf!!
well you should be a lesbian. They're the best.
For all those who asked, there is probably nothing wrong with looking like a lesbian because personally i don't think i do. Its when people tell me i do or when people presume that i am that it annoys me.
i don't think i do yet i've had girls hit on me in clubs.. but i geuss thats in clubs..

i also had a load of chavs once call me one for some reason...

not sure why

my mate has dm's no one calls her a lesbian.
Reply 10
Ant93
For all those who asked, there is probably nothing wrong with looking like a lesbian because personally i don't think i do. Its when people tell me i do or when people presume that i am that it annoys me.

have you been with a girl before?
No, never don't really intend to. The shock some people are in when i mention i have a boyfriend is irritating but sometimes laughable.
Reply 12
Ant93
No, never don't really intend to. The shock some people are in when i mention i have a boyfriend is irritating but sometimes laughable.

why not post a pic so we could see what all the fuss is about?

you must be hugely attractive to the lesbians for them to keep saying you are one of them :wink:
Reply 13
ramroff

you must be hugely attractive to the lesbians for them to keep saying you are one of them :wink:

shes sup to be chuffed about THAT?!

lol
ramroff

No lesbians have told me i look like them cos as far as i know i don't know any lesbians its just other people telling me i look like a lesbian.
Reply 15
Ant93
No lesbians have told me i look like them cos as far as i know i don't know any lesbians its just other people telling me i look like a lesbian.

do u have a pic? post it and lets judge
Ant93

you may be admired from a far....

or people just seem to want you in the stereo type....
ramroff
do u have a pic? post it and lets judge

yes this is a cam ***** oppurtunity.. never pas it up... i don't!
Reply 18
maybe you just need to try and where other girly things too as well as dm's? :confused:
How can people not know of this [not nice] stereotype?
Reply 19
Ant93 do you have a deep voice or anything?

Latest