Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ...a cashmere jumper.

If so, where did you get it from and how much did it cost? I love them and I'd really like to treat myself to one, but I'm looking for one which is good quality and reasonably priced. I'd like a plain v-neck in baby blue or turqoise, ideally.

Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    i do! past down from generations...

i have 3! they are from south america i think!

ReputationRep:
    obivously i dont own a cashmere jumper for 2 reasons; im a boy & im a student. but iu sued to work in marks and spencer in the womens dept. they sometimes had cashmere and was between £80-120 depending on how much jumper you wanted.

ReputationRep:
    You mean the size?

ReputationRep:
    I have a pink one from Harrods. It's soooo soft. Actually, I don't think it;s cashmere, it's alpaca wool. Hmm, never mind.

ReputationRep:
    I have 2 lovely cashmere jumpers from harrods that used to belong to my grandad. My parents got my sister a beautiful blue one for chrismtas last year that was about 50 quid - i cant for the life of me remmeber where they got it from though. It wasnt from a shop though, it was from one of those lands end -type catalogues - but it wasnt from lands end.

ReputationRep:
    :itsme: ...

ReputationRep:
    £50??? That's cheap, can you find out where they got it from?

ReputationRep:
    when i said how much jumper i meant whether you wanted a thick/thin or some had sleevless jumpers with matching cadigans etc.

ReputationRep:
    My best friend's dog, Benji, owns a cashmere jumper I find it pretty funny that Benj is better dressed than Jon hehe

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I have a gorgeous baby blue cashmere jumper I got in Spain last summer, my mum bought it for me. I'm afraid I can't remember how much it was though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susiemakemeblue)
    ...a cashmere jumper.

If so, where did you get it from and how much did it cost? I love them and I'd really like to treat myself to one, but I'm looking for one which is good quality and reasonably priced. I'd like a plain v-neck in baby blue or turqoise, ideally.

Any ideas?
    Not sure if you're fine for advice, soz I don't have time to read the whole thread

Nevertheless, I found a thready for you that you might like to check out on the Vogue forums (so hot right now, to me anyway :p: Loving this whole site in general :love: ), and here it is > http://www.vogue.com.au/forums/showt...=cashmere+cost

It's Australian though, keep in mind. Hope it's helpful for you anyhow.

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    i got a 'guise' one from john lewis for £99. blue v-neck; metropolitcal policeman style. it is quite cool actually. i'm usually quite designer fussy but cashmere is so comfy that as soon as you try any make on you just want to buy it.

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is cashmere?

ReputationRep:
    An uber soft kind of wool thing

And i'm very offended that nobody cared Benji the dog has a cashmere jumper :p: Maybe i should post a picture

ReputationRep:
    Despite being male, I have a black cashmere jumper by John Smedley It's *gorgeously* soft, one of the nicest items of clothing I own. I love soft and smooth clothes, and since it was on sale I couldn't resist. It was still £60 or so, but reduced from an insane £200 or so

I prefer my cashmere coat, I've had that for about 5 years now and it still looks great. It was a bit expensive, but it's lasted so long it's easily worth it.

ReputationRep:
    You can get them cheap from Edinburgh Woollen Mill shops, they range from £39 to £100, half the original price

To answer the question, no I don't own one, would be too paranoid to own something so expensive

ReputationRep:
    Hell, I don't even know what a cashmire jumper is and I CBA googling it up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomX)
    Hell, I don't even know what a cashmire jumper is and I CBA googling it up.
    Good luck to you, in life.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.