Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    :rofl: :rofl: you're one funny guy..
    LOL! + Rep me and I'll be even funnier! LOL, hey check the "Sex and peeing thread" it's quality mate, one lass says she's got a girly mate who pissed on her BF during sex! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamen)
    LOL! + Rep me and I'll be even funnier! LOL, hey check the "Sex and peeing thread" it's quality mate, one lass says she's got a girly mate who pissed on her BF during sex! :rofl:
    LOL you're defo on the pos rep list bud dont worry. I've got a funnier story. My mates sister right, brough home this guy from a night on the town, they got into bed with eachother and fell asleep. My mates sister woke up to find the guy had had big old diarreah in the bed lol lol rofl. I swear on my life that is true, soo funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    LOL you're defo on the pos rep list bud dont worry. I've got a funnier story. My mates sister right, brough home this guy from a night on the town, they got into bed with eachother and fell asleep. My mates sister woke up to find the guy had had big old diarreah in the bed lol lol rofl. I swear on my life that is true, soo funny.
    :rofl: Cor blimey! Did it have the sweetcorn and stuff in it? ROFL, hah! Lol, this is even funnier. Right, my mates sister was out on the pull, and caught this guy starin at her and his mid area was rather "poignant" if you get what I mean... So they started talking, and the whole way through this guy has a really noticable hard-on... When they got back to my mate's sister's house, the guy still had a hard on... When they got into bed, the guy went flacid and couldn't get it up, or in your cheesy metaphoria "his rod broke". Rofl, well funny, he wasted his boner at the club and when it came to doin' tha deed, his mr. willy went shy! HAH!

ReputationRep:
    lol.hahahaha.what a jerk.

ReputationRep:
    I know my posts seem to be getting progressively filthier, but I honestly thought from the title that this thread would be about something else...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vijay1)
    Yeh, like everybody said, Why don't you just rape her?
    cos its against the law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamen)
    absolutely vile! - hope he slapped her!

ReputationRep:
    ^^
    Hey, some people like watersports!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanx for the advice guys (and girls)

ReputationRep:
    childish as it may be, this made me burst out laughing.

ReputationRep:
    get drunk.. ull feel more relaxed

ReputationRep:
    Damn Dude grow some Balls you a man or a mouse........................

ReputationRep:
    Have you rang her yet? Leave it to late and she won't be interested.

ReputationRep:
    Erm hey I suggest to come back and edit your post? You probably meant RING - not rape.

ReputationRep:
    141 your number and prank her at 3am, if she picks it up put da phone down. if not ring her properly like 5 times to show her da missed calls. lol, silly idea maybe she will be curious and ring your back after since you seemed so desperate.

or ring her and dont speak but act as though you havent a clue and if shes still there, pretend you acidently must have dialed her because shes on speed dial

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Channy)
    141 your number and prank her at 3am, if she picks it up put da phone down. if not ring her properly like 5 times to show her da missed calls. lol, silly idea maybe she will be curious and ring your back after since you seemed so desperate.

or ring her and dont speak but act as though you havent a clue and if shes still there, pretend you acidently must have dialed her because shes on speed dial
    Yeh, tis' good idea.
    I just love making prank calls to random people, esp. girls.

In my opinion telecommunication is the best man made thing. :p:

Just phone her up and tell her we luv her. (Whoever she is) :bandit:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I know what you mean, I generally don't know what to talk about on the phone to pretty much anyone. I tend to start talking about the news too much, oh and moaning about politics, its alright once you've started the conversation it's just having an intro that's the problem once youve done that the convo kind of flows

ReputationRep:
    When I was 13, and had a girlfriend, whenever I used to ring her, I'd start out really confident, like "yeah this is what I'll say blah blah bleh!" and then as soon as she'd pick up it would totally throw me and I'd just start chattin' b0ll0x. But, we'd only been goin' out a month, and tbh the relationship didn't proceed much long after that ( she was a biatch - I don't feel this way about all of my ex's :rofl: ). I love it when you get to a stage in a relationship where you both feel comfortable not really saying much, that rocks! :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    She's had her phone off the past two days :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    something bad must have happened, no girl ever turns her phone off!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.