Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Northumbrian)
    So we should be mutilating people with mental difficulties?
    he should be treated exactly the same as a normal adult who raped someone. same crime, same punishment. equal rights and all that. do we really want people like that on our streets?? NO! as a woman, i do NOT want a lunatic like that on the loose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren)
    he should be treated exactly the same as a normal adult who raped someone. same crime, same punishment. equal rights and all that. do we really want people like that on our streets?? NO! as a woman, i do NOT want a lunatic like that on the loose.
    Wel Psychology teaches that everyone is capable of such feats as rape, no mater who u are.
    In the end we're all lunatics who always have a darker side to us. :bandit:

ReputationRep:
    He'll see how funny rape is when he becomes someone's ***** in prison. Sick ****.

(Original post by ArthurOliver)
    Castration, branding, life imprisonment with hard labour (or repatriation and aid cancellation to his home country if he's an immigrant).
    or if you arent giving aid then demand payment by the country.
    means we're going to get some bills from all the countries we send arapists and paedos to (gary glitter anyone?) but what the heck.

ReputationRep:
    But his mens rea will be different because of his mental abnormalities. If we had the death penalty would you support the execution of the mentally ill who killed who would not otherwise have committed the crime because of their existing medical conditions? As for equal rights don't get me started on that.

ReputationRep:
    He'll see how funny rape is when he becomes someone's ***** in prison. Sick ****.
    Yeah that's true, they do get abused in the slammer apparently.

ReputationRep:
    i voted other, this is because he has scared the teacher for life therefore he should be punished for life, how ever if he was put in prison for life hed get used to it and it wudnt be so bad, therefore he should be publicly humiliated. have his .... cut off and be tourchered every day

ReputationRep:
    100 hours community service should be enough + expulsion from the school and added to sex offenders register + counselling

ReputationRep:
    Taking the rapist to the sun, is called punishment.

ReputationRep:
    100 hours community service should be enough + expulsion from the school and added to sex offenders register + counselling
    100 hours community service? Are you serious? For raping somebody? Jesus christ. You get 100 hours community service for writing, "I was 'ere" on a postbox.

(Original post by zhivago)
    100 hours community service? Are you serious? For raping somebody? Jesus christ. You get 100 hours community service for writing, "I was 'ere" on a postbox.
    sarcasm is rife here...
    [o by the way, never EVER trust PMs from anyone who is willing to give you his pic without your asking for it or calls himself Adam...]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    or if you arent giving aid then demand payment by the country.
    means we're going to get some bills from all the countries we send arapists and paedos to (gary glitter anyone?) but what the heck.
    Glitter would be in prison for life here, if my idea of justice was shared by the Gov.

We import more scum than we export, but we surely have a responsibility to the kids in SE Asia that sex-tourist paedos exploit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    If we had the death penalty would you support the execution of the mentally ill who killed who would not otherwise have committed the crime because of their existing medical conditions?
    Yes. The death penalty is quite a handy way of ensuring that these people don't commit any more crimes or ruin any more lives. I don't care if he's mentally ill. Geez, I used to help out at a special school with mentally disabled kids, and some were my age, and they acted like 5 year olds and we played cards and board games and they were all awesome. It wouldn't occur to any of them to deliberately hurt someone. So why should a mental illness be an excuse?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. The death penalty is quite a handy way of ensuring that these people don't commit any more crimes or ruin any more lives. I don't care if he's mentally ill. Geez, I used to help out at a special school with mentally disabled kids, and some were my age, and they acted like 5 year olds and we played cards and board games and they were all awesome. It wouldn't occur to any of them to deliberately hurt someone. So why should a mental illness be an excuse?
    I really think your capable to rape a guy.

Beware people: we have a woman rapist! :marchmell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vijay1)
    I really think your capable to rape a guy.

Beware people: we have a woman rapist! :marchmell
    it's called surprise sex doncha know :rolleyes: :p: (just kidding, this is a serious issue)

if someone tried to rape me i would literally attack them till i couldn't fight any more. thank god i know some martial arts, and i think every woman should be taught. it's not fair we have to put up with lunatics like this on our streets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArthurOliver)
    Glitter would be in prison for life here, if my idea of justice was shared by the Gov.

We import more scum than we export, but we surely have a responsibility to the kids in SE Asia that sex-tourist paedos exploit.
    and you assessment comes from where exactly? Never have I heard so much nonsense from one person..

Seeing as we have plenty of scum wandering the streets of Spain and Greece binge drinking ,fighting and raping then we can call people coming here worse than that? pfff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaf1986)
    Why the double standards? Support the law when it suits you, bring in irrelevance about morality when it doesn't?
    No. I'm supporting it not because the law wants it but if the law said yes to it i'd support it, if not, i would not. Simple.

ReputationRep:
    the whole system of punishment in this country is a joke. It is far too lenient and criminals realise this - even if they get caught it won't be too much of a hardship in prison.....

I mean no one is stupid enough to smuggle drugs into Singapore cos they know if they get caught they are going to be killed. Even if the death penalty isnt the answer then longer prison sentences, chain gangs, bigger fines should be put in place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by objectivism)
    No. I'm supporting it not because the law wants it but if the law said yes to it i'd support it, if not, i would not. Simple.
    So how come you don't support taxes when the law does want it? Just because you don't like coughing up the cash?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaf1986)
    So how come you don't support taxes when the law does want it? Just because you don't like coughing up the cash?

You still don't understand my comment. I don't support it because of the law, all i said was if the law said yes i would support it. Im not supporting it because thelaw is saying yes.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.