Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeah ok whatever you say
    So true, i couldnt have worked harder for my GCSEs so ill be pleased with whatever i get!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    Yeah ok whatever you say :rolleyes:

EXCUSE ME? DONT BE SO OFFENSIVE

ReputationRep:
    Yeah ok whatever you say :rolleyes:
    I WISH PEOPLE WOULDNT BE SO RUDE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neutron)
    I WISH PEOPLE WOULDNT BE SO RUDE
    I WISH PEOPLE WOULDNT TYPE SO DAMN BIG LIKE THIS!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    did your schools not give you all extra time to finish. In all my exams i stayed behind finishing for at least five minutes. At most i stayed behind for over twenty minutes in my english language paper two, along with a couple of people. Was anyone noticed that its always the people most likely to fail that leave first and the people who are most likely to get the top marks are always out last? Am i the only who has noticed this?

ReputationRep:
    did your schools not give you all extra time to finish. In all my exams i stayed behind finishing for at least five minutes. At most i stayed behind for over twenty minutes in my english language paper two, along with a couple of people. Was anyone noticed that its always the people most likely to fail that leave first and the people who are most likely to get the top marks are always out last? Am i the only who has noticed this?
    We werent allowed extra time unless we had a reason eg broken arms or dyslexia. I finished in time so i was alright!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    So true, i couldnt have worked harder for my GCSEs so ill be pleased with whatever i get!
    WHAT DYU MEAN U COULDNT HAVE WORKED HARDER; DID U GO TO SLEEP? YOU COULD HAVE SACRIFICED THAT COULDNT YOU!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bowie88)
    what!?!?!?!? you got extra time for no reason!?

ReputationRep:
    WHAT DYU MEAN U COULDNT HAVE WORKED HARDER; DID U GO TO SLEEP? YOU COULD HAVE SACRIFICED THAT COULDNT YOU!
    Ermm no, i did actually have a life during exams, i slept ate and went out, but i still feel i acheived my max potential. I will be happy with whatever i get, as afterall i cant turn back the clock know.

ReputationRep:
    We werent allowed extra time unless we had a reason eg broken arms or dyslexia. I finished in time so i was alright!
    i tried to write as much as possible, even if i had finished an exam i made sure i went over evrey thing as much as possible. I even wrote a list of bullet points at the end of my english exams after each question summarising each point i made and included further points, all in all there was about 12 for each question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chewwy)
    what!?!?!?!? you got extra time for no reason!?
    are you not allowed to?

ReputationRep:
    i tried to write as much as possible, even if i had finished an exam i made sure i went over evrey thing as much as possible. I even wrote a list of bullet points at the end of my english exams after each question summarising each point i made and included further points, all in all there was about 12 for each question.
    wow that is a lot of information. Good luck in your results, thugh by the sounds of it you won't need luck. I hope you get the results you deserve!

ReputationRep:
    are you not allowed to?
    Nope i don't think you are. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Nope i don't think you are. :confused:
    Unless there is a very good reason, cant really think of anything worthy of having extra time though :confused:

ReputationRep:
    wow that is a lot of information. Good luck in your results, thugh by the sounds of it you won't need luck. I hope you get the results you deserve!
    12a*s. Yeah right. I dont think im going to get my predicted grades, but i think i did relatively well. Thanks for the reassurance and good luck in your results, hope you get what you have worked for and truely deserve.

ReputationRep:
    Unless there is a very good reason, cant really think of anything worthy of having extra time though
    Most of the people who had extra time at my school were either dyslexic or had broken arms

ReputationRep:
    12a*s. Yeah right. I dont think im going to get my predicted grades, but i think i did relatively well. Thanks for the reassurance and good luck in your results, hope you get what you have worked for and truely deserve.
    Thanks i hope i do too!

ReputationRep:
    Most of the people who had extra time at my school were either dyslexic or had broken arms
    Exactly..

ReputationRep:
    Unless there is a very good reason, cant really think of anything worthy of having extra time though :confused:
    seriously, we were allowed to work on for at least ten minutes, and it was always the people who didnt need it, ie. i was just writing extra crap i didnt need in order to make sure i got the best possible mark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neutron)
    Hell, please please put your font size as normal again.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.