Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeh the pe grade boundaries are high I dont do it but i heard about it from my friends.

ReputationRep:
    What is with the Pi loving?!! :p: I'm worried for you all, dears. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh the pe grade boundaries are high I dont do it but i heard about it from my friends.
    It's quite gutting for what was meant to be a piss-easy subject *mutters* dammit!

ReputationRep:
    Please tell me you didnt buy a pi poster from HMV Shamen my man
    Hides poster. I just noticed i have over 150 posts, now according to the FAQ my reps will be worth something

ReputationRep:
    News Flash: I heard one of the french teachers in our school gave signals to students on what to say during the french orals!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    Hides poster. I just noticed i have over 150 posts, now according to the FAQ my reps will be worth something
    congrats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    Thought it was 200 :confused: either way, :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    News Flash: I heard one of the french teachers in our school gave signals to students on what to say during the french orals!
    Wow what else has your school got hidden!!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Yeah, a lot of the chavs in my PE set weren't entered for the actual exam because they didn't do their coursework and they got crap mock results so there was no point. I got highest in the year in the mocks, 85%, that was without coursework mark, but that only scraped an A. 85% was an A!! The grade boundaries are ridiculously high in PE!
    Nice! For mocks I got 76% or something, thats a B me thinks... I'll get a B overall because my coursework went badly wrong... We were doing a training program for Interval and Fartlek training methods... We all went to the field (about 5 of us, none chavs). We ended up playing footy instead of actually working, and low-and behold, our teacher is watching from the weights room and can see out into the fields... We got an earful and our coursework marks were not worth mentioning... LOL yeah, I know what u mean about the chavs and exams! We only had 15 boys in our P.E. class, and 5 were non chavs, and 10 were chavs, only 4 of the chavs were entered for the full course, the rest of the chavs were en btered for short course (suckers).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bowie88)
    Ahh Bowie most french teacher in most school did that, trust me, only the odd word or so, so we didnt sound stupid..

ReputationRep:
    Thanks markus and bowie :p:

ReputationRep:
    Stop, stoooop! You're killing me! I want to go to your school! Are you being serious with all this? Or winding us up?!

ReputationRep:
    Stop, stoooop! You're killing me! I want to go to your school! Are you being serious with all this? Or winding us up?!
    Serious all the way, only the odd word though, not like the teacher was standing htere writing everything on a white board...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    Please tell me you didnt buy a pi poster from HMV Shamen my man :rofl:
    No lol :rofl: I know someone who is so sad that he found out what Pi to 50 billion digits was (in compressed binary form). :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I know what you are talking about, my school sounds so 'up with the rules' compared to yours!

ReputationRep:
    LOL! No such luck with me. During my Spanish oral when I was stuck on a word, my teacher would be making a mockery out of me silently, which caused me to laugh, on tape!!.

ReputationRep:
    Are Shamen thats harsh, i hope i spoke loud enough in my oral, i have a tendency to mutter!

ReputationRep:
    We only had 15 boys in our P.E. class, and 5 were non chavs, and 10 were chavs, only 4 of the chavs were entered for the full course, the rest of the chavs were en btered for short course (suckers).
    Lol! We had separate classes (girls and boys). As you can imagine, this insinuates a rather lot of chavs go to my school. (Notice how I've adopted the use of the word 'chav'. We don't actually call them that in the North-West, we call 'em 'scallies' or 'scalls' for short!). But yeah, myself and a group of 4 friends were the only non-scallies in my girls set. There were about 20 odd people, so you can work out the non-chav to chav ratio! The boys set did actually have some talented athletes in it, unfortunately most of these themeselves were scallies.

As for coursework, no-one did it! We just wrote a lot of crap, but didn't actually do the Training Program. I left mine 'till last, did it at 2:00am on the official coursework deadline for our school (7th March). No work was accepted after that. I got 10/10 though, because our teachers are a bit thick and didn't realise how crap it was.

To my horror, I was moderated for it when the examiners came into the school. They had to watch me play Netball, to check my mark was correct, and 'talk me through' my coursework. I crapped myself because I hadn't done any of it! I charmed them round though - just talked about the Champions League.

ReputationRep:
    i can being completely honest, but there have been a couple of people disqualified during the exams, mostly for having mobiles. One went off and it was the crazy frog ringtone and the head of the year threw it out the window! We were all made sign contracts and everything about not bringing in mobiles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamen)
    LOL! No such luck with me. During my Spanish oral when I was stuck on a word, my teacher would be making a mockery out of me silently, which caused me to laugh, on tape!!.
    Lol i didnt stop smiling through my oral, dont know why, it showed when the teacher played my tape back though..

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.