Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Lol nice one zhivago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    Are Shamen thats harsh, i hope i spoke loud enough in my oral, i have a tendency to mutter!
    OMG same here, but i tried really hard to speak clearly. During my presentation my french teacher turned the volume way up which really put me off!

ReputationRep:
    Lol nice one zhivago!
    Indeed, was rather amusing
    As is your name I might add. Makes me smile whenever I see your posts! (I'm smutty).

ReputationRep:
    I swear some of the stuff she was saynig to me wasnt french at all, just some random words she made up, never heard these words before... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Lol zhivago i have no idea why i chose my name i just thouhgt meh it sounds cool, it is rather random though i have to admit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    Lol i didnt stop smiling through my oral, dont know why, it showed when the teacher played my tape back though..
    ROFL apparently one of my mates stuttered and said sh it and gay for a couple of words. Don't know if this is true but would be well funny when the examiners play it back.

ReputationRep:
    Lol shamen it may make the examiners laugh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamen)
    ROFL apparently one of my mates stuttered and said ***** and gay for a couple of words. Don't know if this is true but would be well funny when the examiners play it back.
    lol you'd be surprised of how much of that there was. I seriously just felt like shouting F*** into the microphone and walking out, hate french, especially the damn oral exam.

ReputationRep:
    Keep making me post until I reach 300, then I have to chip!

ReputationRep:
    Gutted, Mark.

Well someone bloody walked in on mine, didn't they?! Screaming "Miss, I just wanted to..." Then my teacher was waving her arms everywhere, shouting a load of stuff in French which was completely uncomprehendable to moi. I was like, *blank look*, wtf? And then she started rambling in advanced French, and I was like, what? And then I realised she was talking to the tape, explaining about the interruption. And then suddenly she was like (to me); "Continuez", or whatever. And I was like; eeer; it was gone. Disaster. As well as this, she mucked up my topic questions, and asked me the wrong ones. We didn't get to choose our topics, you get allocated three don't you? But our teacher said that they normally only have time to ask you two, so she asked us before hand what order we would like them in, so it was less likely you'd get onto your worst topic. I arranged mine in topics 2,5,4 say. And then of course she messed up and after she'd asked me 2, she asked me 4, which I was awful on. I was like , totally unprepared for it. Gutted.

ReputationRep:
    I my school there was some dumbass that had no presentation so during his oral, him and the teacher just stared at each other for two minutes and then after that she asked him oral questions like nothing had happened!

ReputationRep:
    Ok Shamen, so how do you all reckon overall you did in the exams. Apart from history and maybe science i think i did ok!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamen)
    Keep making me post until I reach 300, then I have to chip!
    Your dirty mind is more suited to the erection thread on the health&relationship forum, im sure you'll get 300 posts easily there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Gutted, Mark.

Well someone bloody walked in on mine, didn't they?! Screaming "Miss, I just wanted to..." Then my teacher was waving her arms everywhere, shouting a load of stuff in French which was completely uncomprehendable to moi. I was like, *blank look*, wtf? And then she started rambling in advanced French, and I was like, what? And then I realised she was talking to the tape, explaining about the interruption. And then suddenly she was like (to me); "Continuez", or whatever. And I was like; eeer; it was gone. Disaster. As well as this, she mucked up my topic questions, and asked me the wrong ones. We didn't get to choose our topics, you get allocated three don't you? But our teacher said that they normally only have time to ask you two, so she asked us before hand what order we would like them in, so it was less likely you'd get onto your worst topic. I arranged mine in topics 2,5,4 say. And then of course she messed up and after she'd asked me 2, she asked me 4, which I was awful on. I was like , totally unprepared for it. Gutted.
    you will do fine.

ReputationRep:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I my school there was some dumbass that had no presentation so during his oral, him and the teacher just stared at each other for two minutes and then after that she asked him oral questions like nothing had happened!
    That's actually hilarious! I'm pissing myself right now!

ReputationRep:
    Lol markus i read that thread and it is truly dirty!

ReputationRep:
    Gutted, Mark.

I'd put laxitives in her volvic for that little stunt...

ReputationRep:
    Gutted, Mark.

A teacher walked in on mine... I felt like saying "**** off b!"]["ch". She knew what we were doing but proceeded in standing there putting me off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    Ok Shamen, so how do you all reckon overall you did in the exams. Apart from history and maybe science i think i did ok!
    I reckon I rocked. Next question.

ReputationRep:
    Lol shamen i would have just screamed at her to get lost! Lucky my oral went without interuption however during the written exams, we had a nest of pigeons so you can imagine how loud they were!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.