Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    Lol shamen i would have just screamed at her to get lost! Lucky my oral went without interuption however during the written exams, we had a nest of pigeons so you can imagine how loud they were!
    Aye.

ReputationRep:
    Lol sahmen glad you did well. Ermm next question what subjects are you doing for AS, its probably in your siggy i just cant be assed to look!

ReputationRep:
    Lol sahmen glad you did well. Ermm next question what subjects are you doing for AS, its probably in your siggy i just cant be assed to look!
    Don't have a signature. Bio, Chem, Geog, Eng Lit.

ReputationRep:
    Lol shamen i would have just screamed at her to get lost! Lucky my oral went without interuption however during the written exams, we had a nest of pigeons so you can imagine how loud they were!
    OMG during my additional maths paper, a bird fell into the room and everyone went mad! The examiners were running about the place.

ReputationRep:
    Meh fair enough Shamen im doing the same as you accept im doing maths instead of english lit. In our business exam someones phone went off. One of the invigilators walked out with it, later she had a go at the kid(who was disqualified) about causing her embarrasment at having to walk out with the 'sad' ringtone, he was a chav though so no one cared!
    EDITorry for all the typos, i have sprained my wrist therefore hard to type!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bowie88)
    OMG during my additional maths paper, a bird fell into the room and everyone went mad! The examiners were running about the place.
    Some kind person let off a stink bomb outside the exam hall before english :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Thats harsh markus, turly harsh! :albertein

ReputationRep:
    LOL It was well funny! Right, in our maths exam the invigs were yapping on about how important it was to give their phones in if they had them... They asked 3 times, "Does anyone have a phone on them now? If so give it in"... For the first three times in asking no1 responded...Then the head invig said, if it falls out of your pocket during the exam we will have to disqualify you; suddenly like 50 people raised their hands to give in phones... Was classic, absolute classic. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    Some kind person let off a stink bomb outside the exam hall before english :mad:
    Ditto. That happened in most all of my exams, one person even threw one at the head of our year's head!

ReputationRep:
    Lol Shamen that happened in our spanish listening. The invigilato said to us twice about handing in phones. Then the head of year came in and said if anyone is found to have a phone they will be disqualified from all exams. About 30 phones were handed in!!

ReputationRep:
    Ditto. That happened in most all of my exams, one person even threw one at the head of our year's head!
    :rofl: Quality, absolute quality.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, that must have been funny. Shamen you are so close to your target!

ReputationRep:
    Ok guys, it's my 300th post, yey! I gotta go now, make myself some grub, and watch all of friends series 4,5 and 6... Ciao!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thats made my day. Bravo.

Our head of year would seriously go mental and prob cancel the prom and get the offenders kicked out of 6th form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamen)
    Ok guys, it's my 300th post, yey! I gotta go now, make myself some grub, and watch all of friends series 4,5 and 6... Ciao!
    Byyerrrrrr, i have to go fill out my application for a hospital janitor today :rofl: cant wait.

ReputationRep:
    Cool Shamen :ciao: Nice speaking to you! :shakehand

ReputationRep:
    Oooo Markus so fun xD Do you guys know anywhere that will take a 15 year old on for temp employment. I am nearly 16!
    EDIT:I mean general compainies, whether it be MCdonalds or what , not that id step foot in mcdonalds. Too many chavs!

ReputationRep:
    Oooo Markus so fun xD Do you guys know anywhere that will take a 15 year old on for temp employment. I am nearly 16!
    if you have your NI number then sure yes. Just look around like i did.

ReputationRep:
    Yep i have my NI number, so you think people will take me. Cool i have been trying so hopefully someone will take me!

ReputationRep:
    Grr i have to go walk my dog, ill be back in 10 minutes!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.