Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    Yep i have my NI number, so you think people will take me. Cool i have been trying so hopefully someone will take me!
    Yeha as long as you have your NI number then anyone can employ you. Obviously it is still relatively hard to get accepted into jobs as employees still prefer older applicants with more experience etc. Might get lucky though.

The hospital im applying for is desperate for porters/admins etc. so It's looking positive fur mich.

ReputationRep:
    Grr i have to go walk my dog, ill be back in 10 minutes!
    That's a short walk :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thats made my day. Bravo.

Our head of year would seriously go mental and prob cancel the prom and get the offenders kicked out of 6th form.
    Luckly they did it on the last exam day so they couldnt be disqualified. He even put something rather inappropriate on her car (clue begins in s- and ends in hit!)

ReputationRep:
    Grr i have to go walk my dog, ill be back in 10 minutes!
    enjoy yourself and the fresh air.

ReputationRep:
    Stink bombs..hilarious anecdotes! They absolutely do reek don't they?! Yeah, people open classroom doors in our school and randomly chuck 'em in. It's really funny when you're walking in the corridors and see people doing it. But it's horrible when you yourself are in the room, and it happens. lol. I had my iPod in my pocket in one of the exams, had to hand it in, I felt so ashamed, because I was sitting there all smug thinking; "What muppet brings a phone or mp3 into an exam?!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Stink bombs..hilarious anecdotes! They absolutely do reek don't they?! Yeah, people open classroom doors in our school and randomly chuck 'em in. It's really funny when you're walking in the corridors and see people doing it. But it's horrible when you yourself are in the room, and it happens. lol. I had my iPod in my pocket in one of the exams, had to hand it in, I felt so ashamed, because I was sitting there all smug thinking; "What muppet brings a phone or mp3 into an exam?!"
    cool you have 888 posts, cant wait to have 666 posts!

ReputationRep:
    Yeha as long as you have your NI number then anyone can employ you. Obviously it is still relatively hard to get accepted into jobs as employees still prefer older applicants with more experience etc. Might get lucky though.

The hospital im applying for is desperate for porters/admins etc. so It's looking positive fur mich
    cool lucky you
    That's a short walk
    I have a small dog, see avatar!!!!
    And incase you didnt guess im back!

ReputationRep:
    cool lucky you

I have a small dog, see avatar!!!!
    And incase you didnt guess im back!
    did you enjoy your walk?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=NickiM]Yes, I think I have underachieved in relation to my predicted grades.QUOTE]
    Me too. I think I did okay in my chosen subjects but I'm not exactly sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bowie88)
    Luckly they did it on the last exam day so they couldnt be disqualified. He even put something rather inappropriate on her car (clue begins in s- and ends in hit!)
    :rofl: you have some right ones in your school dont you.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: you have some right ones in your school dont you.
    chavs?

ReputationRep:
    I have my mocks next term, and i was wondering if the Mocks are really harder than the real GCSEs or is that just something they say to make you feel better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bowie88)
    chavs?
    I dont know, i guess yeah, chavs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shivani singhal)
    I have my mocks next term, and i was wondering if the Mocks are really harder than the real GCSEs or is that just something they say to make you feel better?
    I shouldn't really be telling you this, but Mocks usually are harder, for one reason: to get you scared and working. But don't worry, they're not important, just do your best so you have an idea of where you are at, apart from that they can only deter which tier paper you do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamen)
    I shouldn't really be telling you this, but Mocks usually are harder, for one reason: to get you scared and working. But don't worry, they're not important, just do your best so you have an idea of where you are at, apart from that they can only deter which tier paper you do.
    Ja ja they determine paper you take, so quite important i guess but nothing to pull out the stops over..

Ps. Can you rep me shamen man, im only 2 points off my next gem i just found out danke danke danke

ReputationRep:
    Ja ja they determine paper you take, so quite important i guess but nothing to pull out the stops over..

Ps. Can you rep me shamen man, im only 2 points off my next gem i just found out danke danke danke
    Bob's your uncle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamen)
    Thanks, that makes me feel better. at wycombe, we are only allowed to take higher tier paprs, so i guess i can just use mocks as a gauge for how much i need to work

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Who is going to be the top scorer of the World Cup in 2018?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.