Turn on thread page Beta

Athlete, Interpol, Oasis, Coldplay, Razorlight, The Magic Numbers and Kaiser Chiefs watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Unless you're good enough already, that'll do you fu`k all good And A*s are no predictor of success when it comes to admissions, I only have one and I'm happily studying for my degree at Oxford
    Say what you like, it's futile. I know I'm going to be studying MChem at Cambridge in 2007. I can't wait, [COLLOQUIAL SPIEL] 'tis gunna be brill!! [/COLLOQUIAL SPIEL]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whizz Kid)
    Say what you like, it's futile. I know I'm going to be studying MChem at Cambridge in 2007. I can't wait, [COLLOQUIAL SPIEL] 'tis gunna be brill!! [/COLLOQUIAL SPIEL]
    Pride comes before a fall....
    Actually no, pride comes before "of lions".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Pollo Diablo)
    It's because I don't like you.
    That cuts deep. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Not if i have anything to do about it

Which college?

Have I mentioned you are the most arrogant person I've ever had the displeasure to come across?

ReputationRep:
    Either you know something I don't, or you know nothing, but as far as I was aware you can't do a degree in Chemistry, you have to be a NatSci and do either Physical or Biological tripos..

ReputationRep:
    Either you know something I don't, or you know nothing, but as far as I was aware you can't do a degree in Chemistry, you have to be a NatSci and do either Physical or Biological tripos..
    You're not wrong Kate.

ReputationRep:
    You are indeed right. Seems we are dealing with an ******* who doesnt even know what hes gonna get rejected for and cry to his daddy that his connections are crap and he wants a divorce sometime around christmas 2006

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gexko)
    Not if i have anything to do about it

Which college?

Have I mentioned you are the most arrogant person I've ever had the displeasure to come across?
    Can I have a medal and a punch?

ReputationRep:
    Bless his ickle cotton socks. And isn't it past his bedtime anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Okay. That shows my ignorance. I haven't looked into the courses, evidently. Oh well, in accordance with what you all state, I am still young and have plenty of time for course choosing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gexko)
    You are indeed right. Seems we are dealing with an ******* who doesnt even know what hes gonna get rejected for and cry to his daddy that his connections are crap and he wants a divorce sometime around christmas 2006
    *basques in the moment that is, Gexko's jealousy*

ReputationRep:
    Can I have a medal and a punch?
    No you can't have a ****ing medal I wouldnt waste a good bit of base metal on you :mad:

You can however have as many punches as you like

Do you prefer the roundhouse or upper cut technique?

Oh and go to bed baby boy.

ReputationRep:
    Imaginary courses have a higher success rate

ReputationRep:
    *basques in the moment that is, Gexko's jealousy*
    its spelt basks mr pedant.

i could never be jealous of something so low that it hardly registers on the radar of life such as yourself

ReputationRep:
    Imaginary courses have a higher success rate
    Yes I'm doing Agriculture at Oxbridge right now.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Gexko]No you can't have a ****ing medal I wouldnt waste a good bit of base metal on you :mad:

You can however have as many punches as you like

(Original post by Gexko)
    Do you prefer the roundhouse or upper cut technique?
    Give me the best of both worlds.

(Original post by Gexko)
    Oh and go to bed baby boy.
    *Yawns* I'm feeling rather tired actually. Nighty night. *waves*

ReputationRep:
    On the subject of athlete bashing; why does everyone say that they're not that great or they're crap or whatever?

Wires is one of the most genuinely emotional songs on my mp3 player (10,000 songs to choose from) definitely top 5. its amazing when you take it in the context that it was written (for singers premature baby).

And the razorlight bashing must stop too. I dont care if they're not massively prgressive in any way, but golden touch is a brilliant song and some of the others ain't bad either.
    Hey, dude, I'm not a-bashing Athlete, I reckon they're a pretty good band, and "Wires" is indeed a tune and a half.

However, I disagree on the Razorlight issue, I'm not a fan. And with all due respect, everyone's entitled to their own opinion in your thread, no? :p: However, the term "bashing", greatly amuses me. *mutters in quick voice* goldentouchisstillcrapthough.

Anyway, as for this whole back-and-forth tiff going on. Well, I've observed, and weighed up both sides, come across some funny insults from both participants....but it seems that, on balance, Whizz Kid is being a bit of a self-assured, arrogant melon who assumes, with the utmost confidence that he will be attending Cambridge University come the end of his A-Level examinations. All I will say is that nothing is set in stone mate...

Anyway, this dalliance is beyong 'off-topic', and I like talking about music, especially as the bands up for discussion in this thread are particularly good (the majority), so why don't we get back on course, eh?

Who am I kidding...this argument is fun. *claps hands gleefully*. Continue!

ReputationRep:
    *Yawns* I'm feeling rather tired actually. Nighty night. *waves*
    i see you wimp out as soon as i point out a spelling mistake you noticed after you posted.

you suck.

u come back here again I'll kick ur ass into next thursday.

nite xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gexko)
    i see you wimp out as soon as i point out a spelling mistake you noticed after you posted.

you suck.

u come back here again I'll kick ur ass into next thursday.

nite xx
    *stands behind looking menacing*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gexko)
    Yes I'm doing Agriculture at Oxbridge right now.
    I'm a Cam graduate.. I've done medicine AND philosophy! In ten seconds!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.