Turn on thread page Beta

Athlete, Interpol, Oasis, Coldplay, Razorlight, The Magic Numbers and Kaiser Chiefs watch

ReputationRep:
    Damn, I arrived too late

ReputationRep:
    Gutting, isn't it?

(That post really made me laugh by the way!)

ReputationRep:
    More fun same time next week kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Hey, dude, I'm not a-bashing Athlete, I reckon they're a pretty good band, and "Wires" is indeed a tune and a half.

However, I disagree on the Razorlight issue, I'm not a fan. And with all due respect, everyone's entitled to their own opinion in your thread, no? :p: However, the term "bashing", greatly amuses me. *mutters in quick voice* goldentouchisstillcrapthough.

Anyway, as for this whole back-and-forth tiff going on. Well, I've observed, and weighed up both sides, come across some funny insults from both participants....but it seems that, on balance, Whizz Kid is being a bit of a self-assured, arrogant melon who assumes, with the utmost confidence that he will be attending Cambridge University come the end of his A-Level examinations. All I will say is that nothing is set in stone mate...

Anyway, this dalliance is beyong 'off-topic', and I like talking about music, especially as the bands up for discussion in this thread are particularly good (the majority), so why don't we get back on course, eh?

Who am I kidding...this argument is fun. *claps hands gleefully*. Continue!
    Sorry, i was a bit forceful with my condemnation of anti-razorlight people, i can see where they're coming from certainly, they're not the most original band ever.

Everyone can have their opinions certainly

Although Whizz kid can shove his up his proverbial :cool:

I think hes gone to bed, couldnt hack the might of the bristol/oxford tag team we had going there

Good game people good game.

ReputationRep:
    Today's episode of Tag Team Insults was brought to you by the letter E and the number 7.

ReputationRep:
    i did MChem at Cambridge when i was 5.

i also did partical physics at the university of whizzkidlosttheargument when i was 12.

ReputationRep:
    And they say Oxford girls can't fight :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gexko)
    i did MChem at Cambridge when i was 5.

i also did partical physics at the university of whizzkidlosttheargument when i was 12.
    Really? I was at the uni over the road (University of Thatscoshesanarrogantprick) doing Advanced Brain Surgery when I was a foetus.

ReputationRep:
    need 5 more posts for the next level. sweet.

i bet that boy goes to eton...

i'll ask him sometime

music, hmmm, theme song for the epic tag team?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Pollo Diablo)
    Really? I was at the uni over the road (University of Thatscoshesanarrogantprick) doing Advanced Brain Surgery when I was a foetus.
    Oooh! You should practise your skills on him and see if you can surgically remove the delusions!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Pollo Diablo)
    I did my masters for the MChem at Ihopehegetsstraightbsjusttoseeth elookonhisfacemetaphorically Uni, although only part time.

Pity you dont go to oriel f.poste, could have gone for a freaky coincidence, but sadly we cant now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Oooh! You should practise your skills on him and see if you can surgically remove the delusions!
    He's too far gone

ReputationRep:
    Spitting Games by Snow Patrol, theres an awesome song and the title sounds about right for the whole TSR Take Down Squad

ReputationRep:
    Woo! Yeah! Bring it on! *Gets in the zone*

ReputationRep:
    HELL YEAH!!!!!

Or Club Foot by Kasabian cos its a badass mofo song.

Perhaps one for before and one after. Club foot first.

AHIGGFYDGUYWDFQSBHUVAUSUAAAAAAAA RRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

PUMPED!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oriel would never have had me! I'm too feminine!

ReputationRep:
    1) I have made adored and respected member hurray!!!

2) Don't need rowing anymore when I can get this pscyhed up on TSR

ReputationRep:
    Kasabian - good call.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Oriel would never have had me! I'm too feminine!
    Don't say that I might get to coach some of their novice ladies rowers next year and I want them to be as lovely as you sound . My mate (a bloke wierdly enough) is women's captain next year.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm, 2 AM, work in 5 hours.

Oh dear.

I can sleep in the tractor. Its a big field

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.