Turn on thread page Beta

Athlete, Interpol, Oasis, Coldplay, Razorlight, The Magic Numbers and Kaiser Chiefs watch

ReputationRep:
    Heh, okay, I correct that to feminine and liberal :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Heh, okay, I correct that to feminine and liberal :p:
    Dammit you're just making it worse now!!!

Ah well plenty of talent at bristol. Whether they'll be interested in me is somewhat unlikely.... *glances down at madness counter*

ReputationRep:
    Anyhoo, I must bid you all farewell. I shall not be gracing these parts for 5 glorious weeks. Somebody get me an understudy for *booming voice* THE TSR TAKE DOWN SQUAD. Mwahahahaha. *leaves engimatically in puff of smoke*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gexko)
    Ah well plenty of talent at bristol. Whether they'll be interested in me is somewhat unlikely.... *glances down at madness counter*
    Too bloody right. *shows cleavage*

ReputationRep:
    Ick. Bye. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Bugger, forgot me hat. *runs off trying not to be noticed*

ReputationRep:
    Have fun at away!

ReputationRep:
    Have fun at away!
    Your avatar is annoying. gets me every time thinking its got an x for no pic. then it doesnt.

the frustration of it all

ReputationRep:
    It does that to me too, actually. But it's cool and I get loads of rep for it so yay

ReputationRep:
    It does that to me too, actually. But it's cool and I get loads of rep for it so yay
    I got some rep tonight for the first time I'm so happy

Neway, should have gone to bed 3 1/2 hours ago.

Thanks for the tag team effort. Just keep the Kasabian running round your head till next time we're needed

Nite all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS I love my music thread *cuddles and rocks it like a baby*
    PPS God i need some sleep :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Oh i gave you some rep, not sure if i have more than 1 point (if that), but its for being from somewhere near oxford like all the best people (me) neway.

nite again....

SSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP needed.

ReputationRep:
    You definitely give more than one point, cheers

Good night!!

ReputationRep:
    I can sleep in the tractor. Its a big field
    Lol, lol.

(Original post by Gexko)
    1) No i was right, i am not saying 'the easier of it,' i am saying 'it is easier'; therefore no apostrophe needed.
    Seeing as this has reduced to an arguement about apostrophes... I'm afraid they were right, you should've put one in. Just so you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cokebraider)
    Seeing as this has reduced to an arguement about apostrophes... I'm afraid they were right, you should've put one in. Just so you know.
    I've checked word and ur right. However, I shall continue in my stance, cos that smarmy ******* cannot be allowed to get his way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Lol, lol.
    In fact i managed to stay awake. Was quite amazed, although I was dropping off around 4 or 5, which was a bit dangerous, thought i was going to end up in the ditch, but then harry potter and the goblet of fire got more interesting (the bit with the ball - hilarious when ron and harry try to ask people out and the general comments they make about girls, worthy of the health and relationship forum) and i woke up again.

(Original post by Gexko)
    I've checked word and ur right. However, I shall continue in my stance, cos that smarmy ******* cannot be allowed to get his way
    Hehehe, go for it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Lol, lol.
    Can i just say ur avatar is confusing, i keep thinking your a bloke!

Adam Brody is cool though, whatshisface his character in the OC is an example to all of us sarcastic, loveable muppets out there

ReputationRep:
    Annnnnnnnnnnnyway, views on other new-ish bands anyone...?

ReputationRep:
    Kasabian rule!

Zutons ok.

Thirteen senses ain't bad neither.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.