Turn on thread page Beta

do i even bother with my boyfriend? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    Awwww, sorry. Happy face??
    ok ok happy face

(Original post by Everdawn)
    Just txt him, you know how hopeless boys are!
    ok so what do i say? do i start a normal convo or do i go straight into why did u send that txt?

ReputationRep:
    Text him with a normal text and well if he doesnt reply then just ignore him and consider it over. I know its harsh but, he was harsh to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    Text him with a normal text and well if he doesnt reply then just ignore him and consider it over. I know its harsh but, he was harsh to you!
    well i jus found out that our results for one module are out and he does that module with me, should i text him and tel him they are out?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh that would be a good way to see what his feelings for you are
    Good luck in your results too :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh that would be a good way to see what his feelings for you are
    Good luck in your results too :yy:
    ill do it later when i get my phone back!
    thanx i got a B for that module
    just waiting for the other 3

ReputationRep:
    Grats, what was the module exam for?

ReputationRep:
    do you think you took his text the wrong way?

I mean, omg, no 'hi'? that's terrible!

ReputationRep:
    Grats, what was the module exam for?
    marketing, but it wasnt an exam, it was 3 really difficult assignments we sat the whole year doing, im so happy it paid off in the end.

(Original post by mik1w)
    do you think you took his text the wrong way?

I mean, omg, no 'hi'? that's terrible!
    he usually says hi or something i jus found it wierd he didnt.
    how else could i have taken it?

ReputationRep:
    maybe he was annoyed that there were lots of sluts there and his mood just meant he said that in a text?

ReputationRep:
    Well grats on the assignments then and i hope it all works out for you and your boyfriend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    maybe he was annoyed that there were lots of sluts there and his mood just meant he said that in a text?
    and the fact that i havent heard from him in 4 days now means what?
    its not like i bug him every day, we only text every 3/4 days to see what the other one is up to.

Well grats on the assignments then and i hope it all works out for you and your boyfriend!
    thanx
    and if not then theres lots of other fish in the sea

ReputationRep:
    thanx
    and if not then theres lots of other fish in the sea
    So true!

ReputationRep:
    ok so i text him round 2 this afternoon and its 12 now and i still have no reply.
    how much more time should i give him before i consider it over?

ReputationRep:
    Heres what i think.. that guys lost all his interests in you... at least that's what i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasht)
    Heres what i think.. that guys lost all his interests in you... at least that's what i think
    and hes not man enough to admit it
    well i can accept that, cant blame him tho can i.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    and hes not man enough to admit it
    well i can accept that, cant blame him tho can i.
    you deserve better....My mums partner arranged for them to go on holiday and he never showed up at our house, not a phone call, what a b*astard.

Even though i am male myself, i can surely say a lot of men are total boobs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    you deserve better....My mums partner arranged for them to go on holiday and he never showed up at our house, not a phone call, what a b*astard.

Even though i am male myself, i can surely say a lot of men are total boobs.
    aww thanx
    your right most guys are pricks but its jus something us girls gota put up with, even if the guy really likes you he'l still find a way to hurt you

ReputationRep:
    is it possible to ring him rather than text him??? texting can often be misleading and put you in arguements that really aren't necessary. It might help to straighten things out as he can tell from your tone of voice what you are feeling.
    (btw, i'm kindof in the same situation )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmyl)
    is it possible to ring him rather than text him??? texting can often be misleading and put you in arguements that really aren't necessary. It might help to straighten things out as he can tell from your tone of voice what you are feeling.
    (btw, i'm kindof in the same situation )
    if i ring him it will charge him loads and ew arent that close enough i think. ill sound too desperate. but i get what u mean.
    whats happening with u? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    if i ring him it will charge him loads and ew arent that close enough i think. ill sound too desperate. but i get what u mean.
    whats happening with u? :confused:
    yeah, i can see how you can think that, cos its hard to take the risk, but how else will you find out for sure. when's he back? or is he not.

same sort of thing for me, he's moving away to uni, thats why we're 'casual', but i'd love it to be more. i don't feel close to him at all right now, and i doubt his feelings.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.