Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by se77en)
    i doubt it..... and if she is...... its sad and pathetic....
    How did you get 2 warning points?

ReputationRep:
    lol i enjoyed it.

ReputationRep:
    i doubt it..... and if she is...... its sad and pathetic....
    Chill bill

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm it looks like northenlass has gone all quiet now... not got the reaction she wanted.

oh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xanthe)
    How did you get 2 warning points?
    How are you tonight Xanthe? =)

ReputationRep:
    lol, i dont care hat u guys think, at the end of he day, sum of u, this is all u hav! lol! im drunk n at home and on this! thats sayin more about u then me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    How are you tonight Xanthe? =)
    Well, hello

I see that you spend far too much time on this forum than you do on Cool and Bored. Oh well. :tsr: :p:

ReputationRep:
    for those of u that stuck up for me pm me! pos rep comin ur way

ReputationRep:
    Well, hello

I see that you spend far too much time on this forum than you do on Cool and Bored. Oh well. :tsr: :p:
    No way... I'm always on cool and bored!

ReputationRep:
    *throws shoe at thread*

Irritating little swine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northern_lass)
    lol, i dont care hat u guys think, at the end of he day, sum of u, this is all u hav! lol! im drunk n at home and on this! thats sayin more about u then me!
    whatever man you're at home, probably by yourself, pretending to be drunk, seeking attention from an online forum.

LOSER!!!!!!

Think about it

ReputationRep:
    whatever man you're at home, probably by yourself, pretending to be drunk, seeking attention from an online forum.

LOSER!!!!!!

Think about it
    Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho. You are soo gonna get neg repped for that, my son (From the orignal author of this thread).

ReputationRep:

LOSER!!!!!!

Think about it
    whos the one retaliatein!!!!! and in anroit prettending to be fdirng! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

LOSER!!!!!!

Think about it
    Do you get kicks from being mean to people?
    Jus chill dude!

ReputationRep:
    No way... I'm always on cool and bored!
    Oh sorry m'darling. It's just that I always see you online here, but you're name is never on the "who's online" area on Cool and Bored, although I'm probably wrong...

ReputationRep:
    I dnt care if neg reps me.... it means nothing. Shes being a loser and she knows it.

ReputationRep:
    Oh sorry m'darling. It's just that I always see you online here, but you're name is never on the "who's online" area on Cool and Bored, although I'm probably wrong...
    Yea i'm always on invisible there! =)

ReputationRep:
    Yep, it sure does. :rolleyes:

Why are you drunk, at home? Not being funny but if you're drinking, at home, on your lonesome, that does indeed say a lot.

I have to say, when I'm pissed I make the odd spelling mistake whilst typing but I don't completely mash all the keys up and completely **** up my spelling, I just miss odd letters out here and there. But yeah, I believe you, you could indeed be drunk, but even if you are, it's still a bit attention-seeking to entitle a thread "I'm Drunk". I mean, what do you want, an accolade?! It's not hard to pour the stuff down your throat is it?! lol.

I still don't get why you're drunk at home, though. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I dnt care if neg reps me.... it means nothing. Shes being a loser and she knows it.
    You've only got 2 warning level, over the past hour I've collected 7 warning level.

:rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yea i'm always on invisible there! =)
    Ha! Oh that explains it then!

May I ask why me thinking Elton John was singing the chorus on Ghetto Ghospel made you Laugh Your Ass Off?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.