Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok, im at drunk whil at hone coz hab been to hteh pub then ciame home about ealty. i do not giv one what u guys think of me, coz lets face it, its an internet forum, not the eal er world! and iu van think me pathjetin if u want! i dont carW!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Yep, it sure does. :rolleyes:

Why are you drunk, at home? Not being funny but if you're drinking, at home, on your lonesome, that does indeed say a lot.

I have to say, when I'm pissed I make the odd spelling mistake whilst typing but I don't completely mash all the keys up and completely **** up my spelling, I just miss odd letters out here and there. But yeah, I believe you, you could indeed be drunk, but even if you are, it's still a bit attention-seeking to entitle a thread "I'm Drunk". I mean, what do you want, an accolade?! It's not hard to pour the stuff down your throat is it?! lol.

I still don't get why you're drunk at home, though. :confused:
    As se77en hit the nail on the head - she's a loser. She's even going to pos rep people for believing she was actually drunk... or wait, she still is. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xanthe)
    Ha! Oh that explains it then!

May I ask why me thinking Elton John was singing the chorus on Ghetto Ghospel made you Laugh Your Ass Off?
    Loool, You thought Tupac sung them! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Loool, You thought Tupac sung them! :p:
    Oh yes, yes, yes...

*Hides head in shame*

*Decides to never speak to Mikey ever again...to spare herself the embarassment*

ReputationRep:
    As se77en hit the nail on the head
    Erm, it's zhivago, actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northern_lass)
    ok, im at drunk whil at hone coz hab been to hteh pub then ciame home about ealty. i do not giv one what u guys think of me, coz lets face it, its an internet forum, not the eal er world! and iu van think me pathjetin if u want! i dont carW!
    Course you care. You want people to laugh and think "ho ho - she really is pissed, how cool is she." That's why you made the thread. You'll probably start another thread tomomorow saying - "I was so pissed last night - what did I do?" How come you're not typing normally anymore as well?

ReputationRep:
    Loool, You thought Tupac sung them!
    Sorry to interfere in the private banter, but thinking Tupac sang Elton John's bit on Ghetto Gospel, is rather amusing! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Erm, it's zhivago, actually.
    Hah, I actually was referring to se77en thank you but well done to you as well

ReputationRep:
    Ok, sorry. But you quoted me! (I'm not going mad :p: ) Scroll up. ^

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, yes, yes...

*Hides head in shame*

*Decides to never speak to Mikey ever again...to spare herself the embarassment*

LMAO! :p:

Sorry to interfere in the private banter, but thinking Tupac sang Elton John's bit on Ghetto Gospel, is rather amusing! :p:
    Yea I thought so too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    Yeeeeah its because you wondered didn't know why she was still at home in your final line and I was replying to that, quoting se77en. Didn't realise it was that difficult!

ReputationRep:
    leave northern lass alone, she's ****ing quality.

ReputationRep:
    Actually Mikey, I wish to retract that last statement I made. I'm full of too much love to want to hide from you. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    leave northern lass alone, she's ****ing quality.
    explain....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by se77en)
    explain....
    He fancies her

ReputationRep:
    lol y not....

ReputationRep:
    Actually Mikey, I wish to retract that last statement I made. I'm full of too much love to want to hide from you. :cool:
    QUality!!

ReputationRep:
    oh right...... one of those guys that gets excited when theres a 'drunk' girl.... cos its the only way he'l pull

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    QUality!!
    Oh y'know me...I could never resist

ReputationRep:
    lol good lad.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.