Turn on thread page Beta

Fun stuff I can do with girlfriend [not sexual!] watch

ReputationRep:
    Construct an airfix model together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    you shall sleep in eachother arms...ahhhhh :love:
    had that experience for the first time on sunday, it just felt so, weird. Its hard to describe, apart from wonderful, but a dead arm can be murder!
    Ah well, its worth it.
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    had that experience for the first time on sunday, it just felt so, weird. Its hard to describe, apart from wonderful, but a dead arm can be murder!
    Ah well, its worth it.
    Its magic, innit??

ReputationRep:
    im going to be in the same situation from tomorow onwards. going to be staying with my boyfriend at my house ALONE for two and a half weeks!!!

and i live in the middle of nowhere too!

i havent thought of much to occupy us other than,
    -taking the dog on long walks
    -playstation and xbox
    -inviting mates over
    -walks/picnics
    -maybe go out for a meal somewhere in a nearby inn.

but other than that there isnt much to do where i live we will only have one tank of of petrol so were limited.

All i can say is try to be imaginitive, do some painting or art, or make cookies lol! good luck!

(Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    im going to be in the same situation from tomorow onwards. going to be staying with my boyfriend at my house ALONE for two and a half weeks!!!

and i live in the middle of nowhere too!

i havent thought of much to occupy us other than,
    -taking the dog on long walks
    -playstation and xbox
    -inviting mates over
    -walks/picnics
    -maybe go out for a meal somewhere in a nearby inn.

but other than that there isnt much to do where i live we will only have one tank of of petrol so were limited.

All i can say is try to be imaginitive, do some painting or art, or make cookies lol! good luck!
    hehe making cookies. I shall remember that as a possibility for something to do..

Things that I can suggest that I have always found make nice afternoons out (although it all depends on what you like doing) are visits to art galleries, museums, exhibitions, going the theatre, pub lunches, visits to a nice park, open top bus tours :p:, the beach, boat trips... It all really depends on where you live though!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyteacosie)
    open top bus tours
    That near me would be like a glass bottom boat ride in blackpool - not very nice!
    (Original post by SilverWings)
    Its magic, innit??
    Yep, definetly magic! Wouldnbt trade the feeling for anything in the world!

(Original post by deej2)
    That near me would be like a glass bottom boat ride in blackpool - not very nice!

Yep, definetly magic! Wouldnbt trade the feeling for anything in the world!
    Fair enough!! Obviously open top bus tours are a suggestion for those living in pretty picturesque areas with historical importance and all that... :p:

ReputationRep:
    If your anything like my boyfriend give her a lesson about cars. Messy but surprisingly interesting. Then afterwards considering you are appropriately dressed you can have fun trying to get each other covered in car grease.

ReputationRep:
    don't know if this has been mentioned, but you know you get arcade-type machines in a bowling alley - best fun i've had with a boyfriend in ages.

ReputationRep:
    Stay up till 3am (doing what I'm not going to say) then walk to the nearest park/hill/beautiful place (preferably a beautiful park at the top of a hill) and wait for the sunrise together. Hampstead Heath is perfect for this, but some people won't be so close!

Then you'll sleep the rest of the day...

ReputationRep:
    -go through your family photo albums and say to her she will be part of the craze :eek:
    -talking about photos, go to places and take pretty pictures together
    -cycle together in the countryside if the weathers nice :cool:
    -sing to each other or play musical instruments together

just some things that came to my mind, lol

ReputationRep:
    Do paintings of each other!

ReputationRep:
    Make choclate then use it later you now what I mean

ReputationRep:
    I know sleep the whole day, and wake up at night time.. if theres an open field or a beach nearby.. go take a walk outside and go star gazing.. very romantic. =]

ReputationRep:
    what about ice skating? assuming you can vaugely do it and wont spend the entire time flat on your face xx

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2005
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.