Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    had this for like 2 months now. Mice like everywhere !

I was wondering wat do u think are the best methods of getting rid of mice
    i tried poison they dont seem to eat it any more.

I saw eletric mouse traps , and glue boards are these any good ?

thanks for any help
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Call your local Environmental Health department. The number should be in the yellow pages!

ReputationRep:
    how much do u think that will cost ?????
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It should be free I think

ReputationRep:
    Yep, call them and they'll put poison everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Yep, call them and they'll put poison everywhere.
    Just remember not to put it near the fridge . Personnaly, I'd recomend a shotgun for the mice....

Seriously, I'd say just call EHD. I've never phoned them myself, but I seem to recall someone I know calling them, and AFAIR it was free.

-Saruman

ReputationRep:
    Are you living in rented accomodation? If so you can get your landlord to deal with it, otherwise call pest control yourself, or get some traps (then at least you can dispose of the dead mice rather than poisoning them and letting them die in the walls etc

ReputationRep:
    advertise as one of those people who looks after people cats while they're one holiday, that way you've got a top of the range mousetrap and also you're earning some money on the side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theisticandy)
    advertise as one of those people who looks after people cats while they're one holiday, that way you've got a top of the range mousetrap and also you're earning some money on the side
    :rofl:

And some very happy cats too!!!

ReputationRep:
    Try tidying up?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.