The Student Room Group
Reply 1
IZZY!
Hello again!lol.
Well I am thinking of getting contract phone. Like all other students, I want it to be cheap and flexible.I dont really need many mins. 100-200 anytime mins with 100 texts with be enough for me. I want something with bluetooth,radio, camera and a good battery life. So people, if you know any good offers, I would appreciate if you let me know.
Thanks.

I think you have to be 18 to get a contract izzy, or you using daddies credit card? :biggrin:
Reply 2
well I m using my debit card but it is going to be registed on one of my parents.
Reply 3
IZZY!
well I m using my debit card but it is going to be registed on one of my parents.

Ahhh ok good good. Just research the sites a bit, you're sure to find something nice.
Reply 4
I got one the same from www.o2.co.uk the other day, Nokia 6230 with 100 texts and 150 mins each month for £25. There's a £19 option as well.
Reply 5
the £19 one seems good to me for the moment. Is there a possibility that I would be able to upgrade this contract to 25 pounds one?
Reply 6
Without a doubt, the cheapest provider at the moment is Three. I do believe Orange do special deals for students, so might be worth checking that out first too.
Endymion
Without a doubt, the cheapest provider at the moment is Three. I do believe Orange do special deals for students, so might be worth checking that out first too.

Yep 3 is probably the cheapest but you get what you pay for in terms of customer service. The Orange offer for students is 1000 free text messages/month with any Orange tariff but you need to show an NUS card.
Reply 8
i was also able to enter my ucas number straight into the box as well on the internet site for the orange offer. so i'm guessing that those who have applied to uni (as well as those already there) are elegible.
vodaphone. 500 SMS/200 mins nokia 6230i £25
IZZY!
Hello again!lol.
Well I am thinking of getting contract phone. Like all other students, I want it to be cheap and flexible.I dont really need many mins. 100-200 anytime mins with 100 texts with be enough for me. I want something with bluetooth,radio, camera and a good battery life. So people, if you know any good offers, I would appreciate if you let me know.
Thanks.
Get a genie sim... from O2... 300 free texts a month and £10 call time credit... all you have to do is top it up every month for a tenner...

Contracts suck... O2 genie sim is the way forward

Latest

Trending

Trending